DX » Community » Reviews » The Eight Diagrams Kirksite Couple's Keychains (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandji73 on 01/03/2014

This keychain has the eight Kirksite diagrams representing the Yin Yang. The product itself is made of two pieces (Yin and Yang, each holding four diagrams), anything at all, nice gift for someone special First of all, very good materials, good magnets, durable! not rubbed easily like other keychains.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byampcode on 09/06/2013

Ultimate Valantine day gift or gift for couple anniversary. Not cheap idea like hearts or locks. Those magnets keeps both parts together well. It is nicely build, good details, fine materials. Price is extremely good. No cons in general, maybe the magnets could be fitted deeper, but it is just cosmetic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiagoUA on 04/23/2013

Nice detail. All of the "diagrams" are clearly defined. Each half has Yin on one side, and Yang on the other, and four of the eight "diagrams" on one side, and the other four on the other - so even if you split this apart and share it with a friend/lover, you both get the whole package.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanokas on 01/29/2013

Eight Kirksite diagrams keychain representing the Ying Yang with great design, light material, shining, very cheap, great to share with your better half.. anything at all, nice gift for someone special just buy it and share with your boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, mom, dad or brother. or just simply ... Read more

keychain detail

0 0 0

• posted byLee Jun Fan on 01/25/2013

Nice keychain. built from 2 separated parts, which are holded with magnets - so it is actually two keychains. Not too small and not too big. The magnets are not polished very good, so they don't connect very well... it a bit loosened. I don't know if it's just in the one I got, or in all of them. Anyway,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksenchy on 07/16/2012

This keychain has the eight Kirksite diagrams representing the Yin Yang. The product itself is made of two pieces (Yin and Yang, each holding four diagrams), which are held together by a built in magnet or the metal itself was put to magnetic field and now partially contains magnetic properties (couldn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGBTemplate on 11/02/2011

- Very sturdy. - fits greatly, the magnets are strong enough. - very high quality and detailed paintings. - the metal circle (the keychain) is of special design, extremly strong not like the cheap ones. - a very unique present for a girlfriend... and not expensive at all. Can't find any cons with it,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGBTemplate on 08/20/2011

- best keychain ever, very high quality, sturdy and awesome, detailed paintings and letters, shining metal that can't be rubbed easily. - good magnets that hold it right. - unique and cool present. Absolutely no cons, really, this is much more than expected. Maybe that the dots on the symbol are silver,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGBTemplate on 08/05/2011

- First of all, very good materials, good magnets, durable! not rubbed easily like other keychains. - shining metal and detailed nicely. - cheap! I don't think I can find any cons with these keychains, the quality was actually much more than expected. shared it with my girlfriend, keeped the black one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLagniManiac on 05/02/2010

Nice detail. All of the "diagrams" are clearly defined. Each half has Yin on one side, and Yang on the other, and four of the eight "diagrams" on one side, and the other four on the other - so even if you split this apart and share it with a friend/lover, you both get the whole package. My girlfriend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections