DX » Community » Reviews » Love You Heart Kirksite Couple's Keychains (Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadyytza06 on 12/15/2013

Good looking... Best gift for you and your grilfried/boyfriend... Easy to install to your keys... Shiny look... Even it looks expensive, it is soooo cheap. I've just received my order, so there are no cons. I will come back if I find something wrong with them! Even they don't fit on eachother, still looking good! No other cons at all! My grilfriend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitzikd1 on 12/21/2011

They're cheap and looks kinda expensive they are made of metel which means they are hard and they wont breake up easly They're great gift for the one you love or even just as a present. I thought they fit on eachother when pressing together but they dont, it whould be a cool idea to make them connect somehow so when you meet up you can connect your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiznescat on 07/18/2011

After a love you want to return all of ourselves not to spare anything from you, this is very beneficial and really a beautiful gift when you're with your girl duo then you definitely need such a gift Mr.Samphan is also an option on the back or front of the pendant engrave your words;) and when you get together then put them together at all times as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyace1386 on 07/12/2011

Nice cheap price for your young puppy love. - Price is low, but rather cheap looking. - I buy this because I think it should lock into one heart, my mistake, so say is a con, but still disappinted. good for young love, but as you get older, maybe your love will expect something more valuable. To me, it just 2 keyring, good for young love, but as you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 03/01/2011

Good metal, good quality. The magnet inside the halves really works and connects them together. Not found in such things, they either made good or bad. The same piece of metal, it all depends on how well the process. Good looks and a great idea with the cuts. They joined together and that's fine. Your partner will be delighted with this gift. It can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRuuhkis on 05/12/2010

- They're great gift for the one you love - They're cheap and looks kinda expensive - They're cute - They're lasting - Wont broke easily (wont try but looks really lasting) - Looks better than in picture - Your GF will like it and love you more :3 - I thought they fit on eachother when pressing together but no. - No other cons at all They're perfect ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections