Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8794843 on 12/09/2014

очень классный трюк за такие деньги. в то время, как оригинал стоит гораздо дороже. не понимаю зачем платить такие деньги. очень дешево и качественно. мне понравилось. плюс идет удобный кейс. Read more

Impression:Удобно,Качественно;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtwist3r on 07/08/2014

Works as intended. Always gets great reactions. Comes in a nice storage box. Requires almost no practice (although the smoother you are with the "mechanism" the better). If you are creative you can do multiple tricks with this one. Construction is not particularly great (but it's actually not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigirazor on 02/27/2014

What you pay, is what you get. Effect works great. Transformation is fluent. It works for every poker deck. Doesn't have to be the bicycle brand. Very tight. Too hard to get the card inside for my taste. It was little bit bend, when it came. I had to bend it back. Could be more loose for the card to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byremmyx on 12/12/2013

Very impressed with the effect. Easy to use. I've come up with several routines and anticipate many more in the future. Worth the money! The quality is not as good as the original, must be reveal on a certain angle to get the right effect. Sometime is reveal the secret if not shown on the right angle.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOttarkraemer on 11/13/2013

Extremely visual transformation fron one card to another - or even from a blank poker card to the determined card. Easy to work with, nice design. The first time I saw myself perform the trick I could hardly believe my eyes! Slightly too tight for some cards. Works with bicycle cards but not Piatnik.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by12428 on 10/01/2013

I like this product. I bought it to use with my bicycle cards and I got scared from other reviews saying it will not fit a bicycle deck. But it does. It's easy to use and it's useful if you perform street or stage magic tricks. Perhaps the pack, should contain some user guides or tricks to be used with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantimagus on 08/23/2013

- This works appropiate. - The quality is good by a price-quality relation. - If you don't know how to do some others magic tricks, the effect is not too good. - Instructions are bad, but the trick is too intuitive. I think that this is not a magic trick for anyone, because you need to do card magic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybasarancan on 05/08/2013

It is a wonderful trick, and easy to do it, and the quality is quite good. Great magic trick; requires quite some effort, but if you learn this, this will amaze people.Nice packaging, quite cheap. Some playing cards may not fit. No instructions, but you do not need! There was a bit glue on one of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemmyk on 04/17/2013

It is a good gadget for illusionist. Actually its not just for a one trick. If you are doing illusionism, and have a good imagination, you can make may card dissapearing/changing illusions with this gadget. Many people will be fascinated and you will be satisfied with its effect. If you pull the inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfjlima on 03/19/2013

Always in you pocket impress your friends anywhere, Easy to do, easy to reset, Impressive effect Some ligth needed as the set is a liitle dark, only to close up, card style isn't equal to my bicycle card deck but people won't see it the trick is very simple to do, only one ligh click and it is done, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections