Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrtwist3r on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as intended. Always gets great reactions. Comes in a nice storage box. Requires almost no practice (although the smoother you are with the "mechanism" the better). If you are creative you can do multiple tricks with this one. Cons:Construction... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigirazor on 02/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:What you pay, is what you get. Effect works great. Transformation is fluent. It works for every poker deck. Doesn't have to be the bicycle brand. Cons:Very tight. Too hard to get the card inside for my taste. It was little bit bend, when it came. I had to bend i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOttarkraemer on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely visual transformation fron one card to another - or even from a blank poker card to the determined card. Easy to work with, nice design. The first time I saw myself perform the trick I could hardly believe my eyes! Cons:Slightly too tight for some card... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasarancan on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a wonderful trick, and easy to do it, and the quality is quite good. Great magic trick; requires quite some effort, but if you learn this, this will amaze people.Nice packaging, quite cheap. Cons:Some playing cards may not fit. No instructions, but you do not need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemmyk on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good gadget for illusionist. Actually its not just for a one trick. If you are doing illusionism, and have a good imagination, you can make may card dissapearing/changing illusions with this gadget. Many people will be fascinated and you will be satisf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfjlima on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Always in you pocket impress your friends anywhere, Easy to do, easy to reset, Impressive effect Cons:Some ligth needed as the set is a liitle dark, only to close up, card style isn't equal to my bicycle card deck but people won't see it OtherThoughts:the trick... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupervisr on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- easy to wow people - cheap (a branded one will cost 10 times more) Cons:- it doesnt come with an instruction manual OtherThoughts:Well, if you called yourself an on-the-spot magician like myself, you must have this card. because the operation is really easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhundemberg on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very ease to use and a low price, is a wonderful product may be use in some routines and is a impact effect, very clear and ease to reset. in Brazil this product cost is 50 RS in media, so here is a good magic trick Cons:only one shape, only 6 of hearts card.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToni365 on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's absolutely amazing. The magic trick amazes everyone who sees it. I got brilliant reactions. In my local magic store this little thing costs 50 dollars! Really cheap and really good quality for this price. It also comes with a nice stylish box :) Cons:The on... Read more

WOW - Magic trick
    3 0
  • posted byrutan92 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good magic trick that is very effective. Very hard to detect the see through film that you move to do the trick. Very easy to learn, takes only seconds before you understand the workings. Basically it's genius! Cons:Could have come in more variations than... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections