DX » Community » Reviews » Nature Observation Monocular with Powered Omnidirectional Sound Amplifier Dish
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1Alamo on 07/02/2014

It is a good tool, despite being synthetic, seems resistant material, as can be disassembled, it is comfortable to carry, it has a good grip, it works fine as expected. - The trigger to operate should have a lock or be stuck with the first drive and unlocked the second, after a while it becomes annoying and painful, it pressed constantly, you should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1Alamo on 07/02/2014

It is a good tool, despite being synthetic, seems resistant material, as can be disassembled, it is comfortable to carry, it has a good grip, it works fine as expected. - The trigger to operate should have a lock or be stuck with the first drive and unlocked the second, after a while it becomes annoying and painful, it pressed constantly, you should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynieldx on 08/15/2013

Amplifies sound signals emitted enough for great distances. With him I hear easily the birds in nests of a tree there are 15 metres away. In it there is a monoculo that makes it possible to show the listeners made at great distances, being thus possible to identify people in surpreenddentes dialogues. With this product I can record up to 10 seconds ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarcoespinosa on 07/04/2013

The monocular has a wide focus range. The sound can be filtered through de calibration knob. Has the function of 12 seconds recording. Using the parabola enhances the performance. The earphones has regular sound quality. Overall quality is regular. Monocular is plastic. Noise reduction is not that effecective, but it works. Earphones looks cheap. Gets ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhwclermont on 09/29/2012

Works as expected. The lens help focusing the sound source. Good sound definition. Confortable ear phones. Received my package with the plastic plate cracked and DX refused to replace the plate. I had to use a special glue to repair and reinforce the cracks so that the plate could be attached to the main unit. It uses a 9V battery. I prefer AA or AAA ... Read more

• posted by4nthraX on 11/28/2008

it does work, there was a guy next to my building(50-60m) on the balcony talking to his phone, i can almost hear every word he says. must have very low background noise to here what people says. that dish can be removed to save some space when i need hide it in my bag. -price is a little to high for this stuff. -doesnt work very well on human voice,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMidasTouch on 05/06/2008

The sound is quite clear & crispy.It has volume control to magnify the angle & loudness.The monocular is also quite cool.Good enough for bird watching in the jungle like what I do. ;-) The headphone is plastic & looks like a toy.Only the lead wire to the headphone is very good. Unable to record.Need to attach voice recorder if wanted to ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections