Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymtoashirbab on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These where one of the cheapest on the market. The quality is ok but not very 'wauw'. The length of the cable is perfect and the little white stripes give it something extra. You also get 3 sizes of earpieces which makes it a very unisex/universal product. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrehanrn on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are one of the best headphone you can find on deal extreme. While they dont have a microphone they have exceptional sound quality! Cons:The only problem noted with these headphone are that eventually the sound in one of the headphones disappears and only... Read more

1 1
  • posted byEpicKiKKo on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great quality. -Sound is pretty good. -They don't look so bad -Cable is perfect length and doesn't tangle easily Cons:-When i use it with a MP3 player or my phone, the input doesn't fully connect, and it ends up with low volume, and only half the frequencies... Read more

2 1
  • posted bybuyerondx on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good bass. Nice cord covered with nylon that gives a nice feeling on touch. It also prevent the cord from getting tangled. Nice looking. A not gaudy design. Cons:Cord could be longer, but still long enough for most of situations. Price should be definitely low... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDallylama3 on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Quality Earphones Great response with Low and Mid-Range frequencies, high was a little harsh, but far superior to other $20+ earphones I've bought before. Cons:There is nothing to say in this part. In fact the phones seem much more expensive than they are... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjenne2630 on 08/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazing sound. Great bass. Great with the cord, being covered i nylon. Fit perfectly in my ears. Try using them, with a phone that has built in bass boost. It's awesome. Cons:Only con i can find, is that some times it seems a few inches short. Not a big con, and i just... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjonasz11 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Very nice wire, does not tangle that easy. -Small earphones. -Design is pretty nice. -Easy to use. Cons:-Bad, very bad quality compared to other earphones for even half cheaper price. -Sound is like in some tube. -Pretty much no bass at all. -Cheap plastic. OtherThoughts... Read more

6 0
  • posted byR4bbit on 08/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As a person who purchased three of these headphones and has owned them for over three years, I'm safe to say that this piece of earphone does its job. I had no problem using them. They were the headphone I chose to wear daily. These headphones have great cord protection... Read more

2 0
  • posted byevilben on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good sound quality, good build quality, good price, good bass, all around good purchase! Solid performance from this product. very happy with it Cons:None that I can think of. Very good product if you don't need to have a logo or brand tag. OtherThoughts:Great head phon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiikkura on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, I've never been a fan of high level earphones and so I've used lower end ones from larger companies (i.e. Sony, etc). From the first moment i used these, i can feel the quality of these surpassing the ones i've used. The adjustable and replacement plugs... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections