Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrentolinni on 11/16/2014

Pros: Good bass, clear sound, strong cable Cons: Not enough isolation, unpleasantly sharp tunes The earphones are good enough when listening without background noise. However in train or bus I had to turn my volume up quite a bit. But by doing this it will generate quite high sharp tunes. Read more

Impression:Pretty good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byfoostrom on 06/11/2014

- Good sound quality, impressive bass - nice cord feeling&length - comfortable in ear - Excellent quality/price - I almost immediately lost the sound in one earbud, and after 3 years if finally wasn't unable to provide stereo. Problem is located near the end of the cord - Cord makes noise when it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGliga on 06/02/2014

I really like the fact that cable is woven so it's not prone to get tangled. Sound quality is good enough for everyday use, loud and clear. I'm not an audiophile so these headphones were good for me. Three different sizes of rubber earpieces make these headphones fit most ears. Right from the start left ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaugacity on 05/07/2014

- great price - interesting cord material as described by many other reviewers, it is a thick rope like cord that is very strong yet also flexible - decent sound quality - won't last extremely long but even that is impressive for how inexpensive they are - I bought 2 pairs and I am currently on my second ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymtoashirbab on 04/23/2014

These where one of the cheapest on the market. The quality is ok but not very 'wauw'. The length of the cable is perfect and the little white stripes give it something extra. You also get 3 sizes of earpieces which makes it a very unisex/universal product. Sometimes there is some noise on the signal.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimmeeh on 01/29/2014

great sound good bass good looking long lasting comes with selection of earpieces cables are wrapped in fabric which looks nice none, this is a great product I use these every day, they are still working fine after 3 years and the sound is as good as I have heard with in-ear headphones These are great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrehanrn on 01/27/2014

These are one of the best headphone you can find on deal extreme. While they dont have a microphone they have exceptional sound quality! The only problem noted with these headphone are that eventually the sound in one of the headphones disappears and only one side works. I have rough use of headphones ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byyogev14 on 01/24/2014

The sound is very good! The cable is quit long which is also nice! It has 3 sizes of pluggs to your ear... which is perfect for me, because most of the earphones hurt my ear because its too small, and the smallest of the plugs fit perfect for my ear. I bought a few(like 5) of those because I know I loses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydherik on 12/27/2013

Good bass, very well made ear phone, strong and beatiful cable, good isolation. The ear phone cables can be joined, because there is a kind of "zipper" that prevents them from getting messy on your pocket. The 2 extra ear pads are a really good surprise. Treble is not good. My previous cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoooooos11 on 12/07/2013

very nice to look at, the cable is special and does not tangle the bass is really surprisingly strong, you can literally feel the beat in your ears they dont fall off your ears easely quality is poor, but what do you expect from this price (They hold about 4 month when you treat them as bad as I do) ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections