DX » Community » Reviews » USB to 4-Pin 1394 FireWire Adapter Cable (1.8M)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeerlen on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Finally I decided to tranfer my miniDV disks to my harddisk. To do so I needed a firewire cable iee 1394. I found out that these cost as much as 30 euro in the shop. This was to expensive and luckaly I found this one at deal extreme. Cons:None that I can think... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChinocurva on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At a very low price, you can own a cable that really works. And is a nice looking one! The terminals are robust and firm. Cons:Sometimes the speed ratio gets a little slow, but I suppose it must be because of the "conversion" (USB to FW) type. But th... Read more

1 3
  • posted bydavyjoos on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks good, strong and expensive, it's perfect for transferring data from camera or other old material to the computer Cons:i can't use it for charging, and that's why i bought it OtherThoughts:i bought this one to be able to charge an external gps-reciever, but... Read more

USB to 4-pin 1394
    0 0
  • posted byApola10 on 10/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It feels very durable. - It is really thick. - Well attached in the ends. - Nice style and color. - Very cheap. Cons:- None so far. OtherThoughts:I live in Latin America, and this kind of cables are really expensive, because they are for camaras that are somewhat old,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:An unusual cable combination that isn't something you would expect to see in everyday computing. The price is certainly right, though. Cons:Build quality feels a bit thin, but I haven't had to use it yet so I don't really if this is an issue. OtherThoughts:Wha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections