DX » Community » Reviews » USB to 4-Pin 1394 FireWire Adapter Cable (1.8M)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeerlen on 07/08/2013

Finally I decided to tranfer my miniDV disks to my harddisk. To do so I needed a firewire cable iee 1394. I found out that these cost as much as 30 euro in the shop. This was to expensive and luckaly I found this one at deal extreme. None that I can think of The cable is of good quality just as the connectors at both end. Whilst using I did not notice ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChinocurva on 02/17/2013

At a very low price, you can own a cable that really works. And is a nice looking one! The terminals are robust and firm. Sometimes the speed ratio gets a little slow, but I suppose it must be because of the "conversion" (USB to FW) type. But that is not a cable problem itself. I bought it thinking that it wasn't going to work at all, but ... Read more

1 3
  • posted bydavyjoos on 01/31/2013

looks good, strong and expensive, it's perfect for transferring data from camera or other old material to the computer i can't use it for charging, and that's why i bought it i bought this one to be able to charge an external gps-reciever, but it seems only to work for data, not for charging, maybe i should look for a charger, not a cable, but would ... Read more

USB to 4-pin 1394
    0 0
  • posted byApola10 on 10/24/2011

- It feels very durable. - It is really thick. - Well attached in the ends. - Nice style and color. - Very cheap. - None so far. I live in Latin America, and this kind of cables are really expensive, because they are for camaras that are somewhat old, so if you are looking for an Ilink or those kind of cables this works PERFECTLY. If you need a quick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 01/19/2011

An unusual cable combination that isn't something you would expect to see in everyday computing. The price is certainly right, though. Build quality feels a bit thin, but I haven't had to use it yet so I don't really if this is an issue. What would you use it for? I got it because I honestly thought I need a FireWire-to-USB connector for an odd model ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections