DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap for 10.2" Laptop (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytamichan on 02/02/2013

(First, sorry for my poor english :D). It's cheap, good quality and has many pockets to put cabes and other things. My 10" laptop fits perfectly. The shoulder strap is very useful for people that usually carry a lot of things. My carrying bag is black outside, but is orange inside. It was a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalehawk on 08/01/2011

Good build quality. It fits very well to my needs, I like it a lot. Also I bought a flat mouse to take it easily with this bag. The space, a little mor space should be ok to carry the power supply but its fine since amy netbook battery life lasts 4 hours. I got a bigger one for my laptop and this on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunohcs10 on 01/27/2011

Made of good material Only the space for the netbook is very fair, but that is common in all pockets. Carries other things with ease. The cost of it is practically the same as a similar bag in Brazil. The outer zipper seems to glitch, nothing too serious. The shoulder strap is perhaps a little small,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadmacdo on 10/10/2010

Cheap! Good quality construction. Pockets and compartments for slightly more secure storage. Orange inner lets you locate things that hide in the crevice easily. The shoulder strap clips aren't exactly overwhelming in inspiring confidence, but they're not making me quake in terror either. Placed so that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvuninho on 06/09/2010

Fits perfectly on my Acer Timeline 1810T 11.6" even though it says 10.2" here. It even fits my laptop covered by a protective innercase (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18432) plus cables. The only con for this product is that the zipper could have been made a little bit better, cause ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections