DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Carrying Bag with Shoulder Strap for 10.2" Laptop (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytamichan on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:(First, sorry for my poor english :D). It's cheap, good quality and has many pockets to put cabes and other things. My 10" laptop fits perfectly. The shoulder strap is very useful for people that usually carry a lot of things. Cons:My carrying bag is blac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalehawk on 08/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality. It fits very well to my needs, I like it a lot. Also I bought a flat mouse to take it easily with this bag. Cons:The space, a little mor space should be ok to carry the power supply but its fine since amy netbook battery life lasts 4 hours.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunohcs10 on 01/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Made of good material Only the space for the netbook is very fair, but that is common in all pockets. Carries other things with ease. Cons:The cost of it is practically the same as a similar bag in Brazil. The outer zipper seems to glitch, nothing too serious. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadmacdo on 10/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap! Good quality construction. Pockets and compartments for slightly more secure storage. Orange inner lets you locate things that hide in the crevice easily. Cons:The shoulder strap clips aren't exactly overwhelming in inspiring confidence, but they're not... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvuninho on 06/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits perfectly on my Acer Timeline 1810T 11.6" even though it says 10.2" here. It even fits my laptop covered by a protective innercase (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18432) plus cables. Cons:The only con for this product is that the zipper... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections