DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Carrying Bag for 13" Laptop (Black + Red)
  • 5 star 17 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 41% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymuzarco on 04/16/2014

very slim, compact and snugs my laptop perfectly. smells bad at the beginning, but the smell passes after a while. also, the design is super simple so it's not for appearance but should only be considered for purely practical reasons. if you buy it, make sure that you figure out how to slip it over your computer gently, otherwise you might damage your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbutcher5 on 01/02/2014

Easy to take in and our flip hood Great attention to detail in the stitching and overall quality The foam/silicon protection layer is very thin maybe 2-3mm It is too big for my 13.1" laptop The product would really benefit from a thicker shell and a more snug fit around your laptop for better protection If you don't already have a good protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheymannn on 11/21/2013

It's very comfortable to use and for carrying your MacbookPro or Macbook.It's really great Product with high quality.It's really reduce damages so you can easily carry your laptop. When I get it first time it smells some plastic but it's gone after a couple days. Great Price for this type of high quality case.Maybe they can add more colors of this product ... Read more

Macbook and Case Together Half in it Full in it
    0 0
  • posted bycnortk on 08/02/2013

it perfectly fits my macbook air. good price for this category. Protect laptop from scratches. both sides can be used, i prefer black but it has a good red colour. has a good wrap. It is made by really thin and soft material so can provide very little protection. Also has a bad smell like petrol and its really strong but it will disappear after 2-3 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrsbsns on 07/10/2013

- the price is pretty amazing - the design and colors look really nice - easy to use - you can turn it around and have a complete red bag - smells pretty weird, though I guess I can get used to it or it passes with time - few lose threads, so not a biggy either fits perfectly to my MBA 13'3 and stretches well, so even bigger and fatter laptops should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoneca on 04/25/2013

Its a good price. It doesn't give you the best protection, but its a good protection. It gives you a really good protection against scratches. A little bit thinner then I have expected. It is thinner than on of the same model that I have got for my Ipad. It has fitted really good may Macbook pro 13". Its made of Neoprene. Exectally the same as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharpd15 on 03/15/2013

The bag is nothing fancy but does exactly what it is supposed to do. My 2012 13" macbook air fits perfectly. Easy to get in and out. none for the price. Had a bit of an odor when it first arrived so I aired it out for one day before use. It is fine now. I wanted something just to cover my macbook air when putting it into my backpack to protect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarwis2 on 12/28/2012

MacBook Pro 13" fits perfectly inside. It's also reversible if you prefer red color instead of black. This case smells bad right when you get it out of the package. Using it makes your fingers and the device smell bad as well. Later the scent fades a bit, but I'm not sure if it is ever going to fade away totally. The bag comes folded and the folds ... Read more

Seams are badly knit MacBook Pro 13" inside MacBook Pro 13" inside Seams are badly knit.
    0 0
  • posted byKunduz on 12/11/2012

MacBook Air 13" fits very well, not to big and not to small. Protects well. Nice price, good quality, it is just doing its job. After a few months it is still not damaged or something. Possible to turn it inside outside when you are bored with black. Smells a lot the first weeks! But it fades away. It closes not that easy, but I usually don't close ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobby2023 on 10/27/2012

This bag is really cheap and it does very well its job. I love its design, back and red, it is black outside and red in the inside. The quality is very good and it protects very well my 13" macbook pro. It really smells the first time you use it, but when you start using it the smells disappears. It is also quite difficult to put the mac inside ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections