DX » Community » Reviews » Quality Carrying Bag for 13" Laptop (Black + Red)
  • 5 star 15 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymuzarco on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very slim, compact and snugs my laptop perfectly. Cons:smells bad at the beginning, but the smell passes after a while. also, the design is super simple so it's not for appearance but should only be considered for purely practical reasons. OtherThoughts:if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoneca on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a good price. It doesn't give you the best protection, but its a good protection. It gives you a really good protection against scratches. Cons:A little bit thinner then I have expected. It is thinner than on of the same model that I have got for my Ipad. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharpd15 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bag is nothing fancy but does exactly what it is supposed to do. My 2012 13" macbook air fits perfectly. Easy to get in and out. Cons:none for the price. Had a bit of an odor when it first arrived so I aired it out for one day before use. It is fine n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarwis2 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:MacBook Pro 13" fits perfectly inside. It's also reversible if you prefer red color instead of black. Cons:This case smells bad right when you get it out of the package. Using it makes your fingers and the device smell bad as well. Later the scent fades a bit, but... Read more

Seams are badly knit MacBook Pro 13" inside MacBook Pro 13" inside Seams are badly knit.
    0 0
  • posted byKunduz on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:MacBook Air 13" fits very well, not to big and not to small. Protects well. Nice price, good quality, it is just doing its job. After a few months it is still not damaged or something. Possible to turn it inside outside when you are bored with black. Cons:Smells a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobby2023 on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bag is really cheap and it does very well its job. I love its design, back and red, it is black outside and red in the inside. The quality is very good and it protects very well my 13" macbook pro. Cons:It really smells the first time you use it, but when you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhcprieto on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice size for my MacBook Air. - Price is very good. - Easy to use. Cons:- Strong smell (but faded away after some time breathing in the balcony). - Because of the way it is shipped (tightly folded) two big wrinkles (/creases) are noticeable in the material.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygorgomez on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- My MacBook Pro MD313 fits in perfectly. - The laptop is safe in this protector. - It's a very cheap product. - Built with big quality materials. Cons:- The seam could be improved a little more, but no cons. OtherThoughts:- The seam could be improved a little... Read more

Closed case The red side
    0 0
  • posted byth3pr4wn on 08/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well, quite stretchy so may fit slightly larger devices. Cons:None really, its just a simple sleeve so offers good but minimal protection. Realise that it won't protect as well as a more sturdy case. Has a strong plastic/rubber smell when new - not reall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKoko79 on 07/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very lovely bag for mac pro 13. Nice color, you can also turn it around, but than you can see stitches more than before. The price is awesome! The case is very light, material is good. Not heavy. It cannot scratch your laptop since it has none rough ma... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections