DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Head Flexible Neck Reading Lamp Light with Clip (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystane37 on 12/21/2012

I underestimated this product when looking at the images from the site. It is of better quality than i expected. LED's are pretty bright (which can sometimes be a con :D), but the good thing here are two lights. You can always use just one. The "neck" thingy flexes really nice and smooth, it is made of numerous little joints, like a spine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShogox on 06/13/2012

*Each Head has its own switch so you can light only one. *The light is bright and small enough for reading and not bother people around you. *Heads are flexible and can turn 360 deg. *The clip is also flexible so can grab to almost anything as thick as an inch or so. I would love if the clip was actually longer so it could grab onto thicker shelves.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVakho on 02/25/2012

You can youse it not only as book light, aslo, it can me used for soldering, rapair of almous any of equipment which need to be lighted form several sides! I mean i rapair wash mashine with help of this light solution. Preffer to have some magnet stand at botton, becouse time to time you need to put light on some iron spice btw, i read that's many owners ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytestsubject on 01/23/2011

Quality gooseneck construction is better than expected. It's really easy to adjust the angle and height of the light and it stays put well. Gooseneck is the highlight of this model. I like that it runs on batteries that you can easily buy rechargeable (albeit for more cost than the cost of this unit!). 1) LEDs on my unit had grossly uneven light output ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytomy984 on 09/08/2010

the idea is great. you can use it as reading light (two light sources for better illumination(no shadows), you can clip it on the book, it can stand by itself on a desk, you can clip it somewhere else..very flexible , can be bent for easier transportation. connector is good for my old nokia power adapter(great!!) inner workings are terrible, no pcbs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXUsi on 08/18/2010

Tried to use these in a laboratory setting to illuminate small parts of a work area. They worked, and the light is white but... theyre not too bright to be honest. The clip thing is awkward and with batteries in it I dont know how it would go on a book, wouldnt be a comfortable read anymore, thats for sure. And the necks have minds of their own at most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydukeys on 08/12/2010

Great light output. The dual heads make it possible to illuminate both pages of a book at once. The heads can be switched on individually. It has a charging jack which could be used to power the device externally also. Light enough to clip on a small book with no worries. The build quality is higher than I expected for the price. None really If anything ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections