DX » Community » Reviews » IEEE1394 9-Pin Male to Male FireWire Cable (1.8M-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaveguitar on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a pretty great cable for what it is and the price it has makes it even better. I bought it to connect my iMac to my macbook pro and share files between them and works pretty fast and really great. The cable itself and connectors look good, very flexible and it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byveldkamp73 on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very great quality cable, does what it is supposed to do, was a little worried performance wise but it did great, no performance loss. The cable is nice and very flexible making it great to connect the external disk. Cons:None so far, as stated performance is ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeoIta on 08/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine. I never get a connection errors. 1.8 meters is a good length (but I prefer a bit longer). Cons:A bit too easy to detach: I prefer hardner plastic for FireWire cables. My others FireWire cables are more difficult to detach but gives a more solid connection if... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections