Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDXeurope10 on 11/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bracelet has weight, shiny, and very nice overall. Nothing about it is cheap looking. Great gift for any girl/lady. Great gift for girlfriend, also for a mothers day gift it is good for aswell. great for even a small gift that looks expensive but is very very... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytweety1974 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The bracelet looks just as nice in reality as it does on the pictures. I always order one or two in addition to my other items when I order something else from dx.com because it’s just perfect as a gift when my daughter needs a present for one of her friend’s birthdays.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTodoElectronica on 09/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy bella la pulsera, perfecto para un lindo regalo a un ser querido. Excelente calidad y diseño, el proceso de envío fue muy rápido, todo llego en excelentes condiciones. La pulsera cumple con todo lo que esperaba, la calidad es muy buena, es resistente... Read more

Red Rose Bracelet Red Rose Bracelet 2
    0 0
  • posted bynssaleemi on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This bracelet is gorgeous, I honestly didn't expect too much from it. Cons:None really besides packaging but as I said in another review, that packaging is going straight into the garbage. It's packed into a little peice of plastic. OtherThoughts:Nice job making this on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsp1004umd on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice colors , everything is in metal including the flowers The metal seems to be of a good quality not rubbish. And the price is so low ! I can't find something like this in France! Cons:Quite hard to put around your wrist because the hook is quite tiny but th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernando1939 on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is very beautiful, charming and delicate. This bracelet is wonderful (in portuguese: é muito linda, charmosa e delicada. Esta pulseira é maravilhosa) Cons:have not seen any (in portuguese: ainda não vi nenhum) OtherThoughts:arrived well packed a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byph03be on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:too good to be true for such a cheap price! i love it so much, the roses look very expensive, it's just too awesome! i wish it came in light pink color too, but hot pink is still good, it just look elegant and classy that way. others said it's very short, but for me it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoOKHKNOo on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Though it´s not made of the greatest material, it´s resistant and shiny. It looks amazingly beatiful, it makes a great gift, while not looking cheap at all.I gave one to my aunt and she loved it, she wears it very often. Cons:None, really. It´s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaila994 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its really cute.. i loved it. i ordered it for my yopung sister but when i saw it i was in love so i didn't give it to my sis and wearing it myself. looks cute and you can wear it with fress or floral skirt shirts. here in Kazakhstan it would probably cost like 10-15 $ an... Read more

Red Rose bracelet from Deal Extreme . com
    0 0
  • posted byDustmaster on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really lightweight bracelet that looks like it does in the picture. The colors are better than you would expect and the flowers are well sized. This is very thin and elegant and will make a great gift for a friend or loved one. Cons:It can be a bit long depend... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections