Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very unique. Fits inside of a pack of cigs. You get to light a cigarette with a cigarette. Cool, no? Cons:The quality is a bit lacking..something about the flint striker is off, and it can take some effort to light, despite there being plenty of sparks. I gues... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefjam on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for the price its a good lighter. its a fun little novelty. it does the things that lighter does, which is make fire. Cons:its a bit tricky to adjust the flame level. its nice and small, but that means it doesnt hold much gas. OtherThoughts:i bought it for fun with no r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeen on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very well designed lighter which you can put in your own cig pack. It's very lightweight and all 6 I ordered worked. The price is great, there are no lighters in my areas this cheap. A must have for lighter collectors or smokers. Cons:Since they are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byugurasik01 on 04/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tiny and good looking product. It looks very great. It is a very creative product you can proud of having it and can show your friends.Bad idea to carry in your pocket but you can carry this in your cigaratte packages and even can fun with your friends. Cons:It has low... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshakedaharon on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:pretty cheap, nice looking lighter Cons:the problem with this lighter is that it does not work! i had tried really hard to make it work since it is a very nice lighter, but it simply failed every single time. i even tried to fill it with gas, but again, it fai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabri85ct on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This was very appreciated by my fried cause if perfectly fits inside a cigarette pack. Very vell built and made of good materials. Very easy to use. Very good for the money. And you can find it only on DX. The colours are the same of a real cigarette. Cons:The... Read more

View1 Review
    1 0
  • posted byFernandaAline on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cool and beautiful lighter. very small, fits on your cigarette box. both cigarette and lighter are the same size, what is very practical and nice. also, very easy to carry, on your pocket, your bag, your hand... the material quality is good, although the... Read more

4 0
  • posted bygostskull on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this product so small. yet holds more fuel then you would think. fits in cigrette pack. prevents BICCING adjustable flame constant gas when open, great for pipes. will make your friends offer you $5 for it. LOL Cons:it kinda came apart when filling it. easy fi... Read more

ciglight ciglight1 ciglight2
    2 0
  • posted bywhatisthisDX on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Better quality than expected. has lasted longer than other dealxtreme lighters. Also has not leaked at all. Holds a lot more butane than I expected. Cons:No real cons, you get exactly what it states. It def will not fool anyone as a lighter though, the size is... Read more

size comparison size comparison
    0 0
  • posted byFunkyMonkeez7 on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a fun little lighter that can trick others into thinking it's just a cigarette. The flame can be adjusted by twisting the metal part on the bottom. Good conversation piece. Cons:The quality on it is a little bit on the cheap side, but that's what you get for a buck f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections