Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlyBoy276 on 06/08/2014

Very unique. Fits inside of a pack of cigs. You get to light a cigarette with a cigarette. Cool, no? The quality is a bit lacking..something about the flint striker is off, and it can take some effort to light, despite there being plenty of sparks. I guess it doesn't spark at the end of the gas nozzle,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydefjam on 06/07/2014

for the price its a good lighter. its a fun little novelty. it does the things that lighter does, which is make fire. its a bit tricky to adjust the flame level. its nice and small, but that means it doesnt hold much gas. i bought it for fun with no real intentions of actually using it. i wanted to add ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeen on 05/24/2014

This is a very well designed lighter which you can put in your own cig pack. It's very lightweight and all 6 I ordered worked. The price is great, there are no lighters in my areas this cheap. A must have for lighter collectors or smokers. Since they are thin the fluid is empty quick so you will need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byugurasik01 on 04/06/2014

Tiny and good looking product. It looks very great. It is a very creative product you can proud of having it and can show your friends.Bad idea to carry in your pocket but you can carry this in your cigaratte packages and even can fun with your friends. It has low durability. When I dropped it to tthe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPsychoticmicro on 03/18/2014

Good product. Strong light & fire Very good & low price Very easy to use and storage Fast delivery Good package Payment with the help PayPal - you money are protected Good gift for the man Irreplaceable thing in a pocket man love this things NOT have nothing cons Good product. Strong light &... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmatudan on 02/28/2014

Small, stealthy and blends in when you place it in a pack of smokes. You'll look really cool whipping this bad boy out of nowhere, and your friends will look pretty amazed. Easy to snap off cap. Sometimes the butane refilling hose does not align with the cans or it bursts. The lighter lasted me two months ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerick33 on 02/24/2014

This lighter is very cool an pretty well made. it is perfect to fit in pack of cigerette king size an will make your friend want one. you can also refill it with buttan gas . it take a little bite of practice for refill it 'because it look easy to broke if you push too hard .i would like to be able to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshakedaharon on 01/14/2014

pretty cheap, nice looking lighter the problem with this lighter is that it does not work! i had tried really hard to make it work since it is a very nice lighter, but it simply failed every single time. i even tried to fill it with gas, but again, it failed. it is a nice prudact if you want it just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytherealmyk on 01/12/2014

This cigarette shaped lighter is great size and fun for novelty. This lighter fits in pocket nicely. Easy to use and refill. The perfect gift for the joker or collector in your life. Doesn't hold much fluid and it needs refilling often. It is too long to fit in most cigarette package. Glad I got one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantoine4416 on 01/12/2014

Je suis très content d'avoir acheter ce produit il est d'un bonne qualité . ATTENTION il n'est pas livré avec le gaz ce qui est normal c'est juste pour le rappeler. Très beau design Au bout de quelques mois la couleur s'enlève sur certains endroit a force du frottement des poches ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections