DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Portable Digital Electronic Weighting Hook Scale (40kg Max/20g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byholaquetal007 on 10/07/2012

-Kinda cheap. -Lock weight. -Precise enough. -Compact design. -Lanyard strap is resistant if the scale hangs. -Hidden functions as temperature. -No really cons, the scale really working right and it's ease to hold. Perhaps this would be more beautiful with a nice logo and other truetype. I'm happy with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoddie on 12/24/2010

It's a good product that works as it should. It doesn't use much batteries. The usage is pretty self-explanatory. Usage of "tare" button makes it very usefull. The operation is very simple. I only use grams, but you can also use lbs and some other measurements. The plastic looks and feels quite cheap.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquattro216 on 06/29/2010

I have tested this scale and found it to be really accurate. It is great to use when traveling, to avoid overweight fees at the airport. None really, I would be nice to have better resolution for smaller items, but 10grams is sufficient for most tasks. Pressing the UNIT button some secs displays what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfasuto on 06/09/2010

Very useful, quality looks ok. Small and portable. Great for trips. Cheap AAA baterries. 40 kg maximun Resolution is 10g, not 20 grams as in the description. Display is of good size, easy to read. Auto off function to save batteries. None really, I would be nice to have better resolution for smaller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCorail on 05/09/2010

I have tested this scale and found it to be really accurate. It is great to use when traveling, to avoid overweight fees at the airport. I dont know if the strap will hold if you load it with 40kg. I have loaded my scale up to 32kg, and it did not break. Sharpen the hook and you got a great fishing scale.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections