DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps USB Wireless Adapter with Detachable Antenna
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 01/13/2014

I bought for a desktop computer that the internal wifi had failed. Plugged this in, installation of driver went without a hitch, it was working within 2 minutes of first plugging it in. I gets a great signal from the next room where my laptop sometimes struggles over the same distance with picking up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodocroso on 12/20/2013

It´s my second buy of this wireless adapter. Great signal strength I think it is because the big antenna that comes with it. Directly USb conection, tested with XP, 7 and linux and worjed fine. CD drivers inside, esay to install. Definitely increased my wireless capability. Cheap, good quality made.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydergrunepunkt on 11/13/2013

Works just fine out of the box in linux, no need to download a firmware is requied in Ubuntu 12.04. Also used in a RaspberryPi with Openelec and Raspbian with no fuzz. Seems to have a nice reception even thru 5 walls 20mts away (N norm). I don't like the plug, seems to be a bit weak, so be very carefull ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBactac on 10/17/2013

Excellent price for this kind of adapter with a separate antenna. Local price is almost $50. Easy install, comes with driver CD. Works with Backtrack 5 R3 for you know what i mean. Reception and speed is really great. The antenna connector is a bit misaligned downwards, but no real big impact considering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySarCarstic on 09/25/2013

I bought for a computer that I just cannot get the inbuilt wireless to work on. I took this out of the box, installed the drivers, plugged it in and it worked. Total time about 3 minutes. It gets a good strong signal and costs about 1/5 of what local retailers are charging for the same thing None, none ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydevlin182 on 09/23/2013

Its fast. I was blown away and did not expect it to work nearly as fast as it does. My Wireless modem is on the upper level of our home and I used to run an internet cable through our air vent down to the basement for my older desktop computer down there. Eventually the cables had to go so i thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeugid on 09/13/2013

I've had this product for well over a year now, and I've been very impressed by it's performance. It picks up Wi-fi where other people have problems doing so with their laptops. The actual connection into the USB port could be improved as it isn't a wonderful fit. Be careful when moving your laptop around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjrodrigues on 08/02/2013

Good range. Never cut's out even tough the router is blocked by 3 walls. Shipping was great. From 18th to 2nd (about 2 weeks), to Portugal. Build quality is ok (good for the price), but not excellent. The antena feels alright, but the unit itself is made of a somewhat cheaper plastic. I just hope it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugomezarinaaim on 06/04/2013

Everything is good with this little device. I has a great reception signal and the drivers that come with it are good as you can get in the market. You don't need specific drivers for Windows 8. The USB male connector that come with this unit is 100% plastic, so it could break down, but you should have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreiRCW on 04/27/2013

Very compact tiny adapter with antenna connector. You can connect any other external antenna with SMA (I think) connector to it. Data throughput is excellent. Antenna is quite large, so be prepared. Recommend you use OS wireless manager, the driver CD does provide an alternate one, but it's not worth ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections