DX » Community » Reviews » 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps USB Wireless Adapter with Detachable Antenna
  • 5 star 37 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought for a desktop computer that the internal wifi had failed. Plugged this in, installation of driver went without a hitch, it was working within 2 minutes of first plugging it in. I gets a great signal from the next room where my laptop sometimes struggl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodocroso on 12/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s my second buy of this wireless adapter. Great signal strength I think it is because the big antenna that comes with it. Directly USb conection, tested with XP, 7 and linux and worjed fine. CD drivers inside, esay to install. Definitely increased my wireless ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydergrunepunkt on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works just fine out of the box in linux, no need to download a firmware is requied in Ubuntu 12.04. Also used in a RaspberryPi with Openelec and Raspbian with no fuzz. Seems to have a nice reception even thru 5 walls 20mts away (N norm). Cons:I don't like the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBactac on 10/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent price for this kind of adapter with a separate antenna. Local price is almost $50. Easy install, comes with driver CD. Works with Backtrack 5 R3 for you know what i mean. Reception and speed is really great. Cons:The antenna connector is a bit misali... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought for a computer that I just cannot get the inbuilt wireless to work on. I took this out of the box, installed the drivers, plugged it in and it worked. Total time about 3 minutes. It gets a good strong signal and costs about 1/5 of what local retailers a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydevlin182 on 09/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its fast. I was blown away and did not expect it to work nearly as fast as it does. My Wireless modem is on the upper level of our home and I used to run an internet cable through our air vent down to the basement for my older desktop computer down there. Eventually the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeugid on 09/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had this product for well over a year now, and I've been very impressed by it's performance. It picks up Wi-fi where other people have problems doing so with their laptops. Cons:The actual connection into the USB port could be improved as it isn't a wonderful fit.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjrodrigues on 08/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good range. Never cut's out even tough the router is blocked by 3 walls. Shipping was great. From 18th to 2nd (about 2 weeks), to Portugal. Cons:Build quality is ok (good for the price), but not excellent. The antena feels alright, but the unit itself is made of a somewha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything is good with this little device. I has a great reception signal and the drivers that come with it are good as you can get in the market. You don't need specific drivers for Windows 8. Cons:The USB male connector that come with this unit is 100% plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreiRCW on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very compact tiny adapter with antenna connector. You can connect any other external antenna with SMA (I think) connector to it. Data throughput is excellent. Cons:Antenna is quite large, so be prepared. Recommend you use OS wireless manager, the driver CD does... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections