Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Must buy high speed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cheap yet effective.

posted by Mussels on 06/07/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Wireless B, G and N support. Driver CD has support for windows vista and 7, including 64 bit.

Flimsy connector could come loose - i suggest using a short USB extention cable and using zip-ties to hold it firmly.

One of my two adaptors was a ralink, the other was realtek. Both work fine, but its impossible to tell which is which without connecting them - and they both use completely different software.

If you use kaspersky internet security, disable the NDIS filter in the adapters properties. it both my adaptors show as 400Mb in speed, and unable to connect to anything.

Oh - the product info is wrong about the range, the back of the package says 'up to' 800 meters, outdoors. (which i find unlikely)

Worth it for a spare wireless device, or a cheap one to risk losing/breaking on the go.

Acess Point mode seemed easy to use on both adaptors, and they're small enough to hide away in a laptop bag.

Post comment

DX Everywhere