Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEvilMedDevil on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Available for purchase at an affordable price. Very easy way to use, children are also available. Charging USB type computer wherever possible. Easy to move and light. Which the product is clean, white Product even harmony. Boxed in has been reduced risk of loss during sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrainFreeze311 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap - fairly good quality - has a retail box, so that if you own a game store it can be put on a shelf Cons:- cable length, its a tad too short - the connectors are abit cheap feeling and the usb end falls out of my usb port a bit easy - need a laptop or a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLvetk on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all, it's very cheap. It is therefore an excellent cable to replace your own if it's broken. It is of good quality, feels sturdy. It is also a nice cable to have as a spare. It works well and does what it's supposed to do. Cons:No cons actually, excep... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykurtismccartney on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a simple 5v connector cable for NDSL gaming systems. Made of high quality materials. White is great for visibility and unlike other white cables this one stays the right colour. This cable has lasted longer than the DS system it was originally purchased... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBGR02 on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice cable, fits perfectly into a NDS pouch. Charges on all types of machines;PC, Mac, tablets, 3rd party plugs etc. A must have for any NDS user. If you don't have it - get it! Cons:There are none, it's a simple cable that does what you would expect it t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGambler13 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Both DS output and USB output grip the slots and makes a perfect fit. Pretty long cable length and very durable. It's cheap, really cheap for a product this good. Cons:Absolutely nothing. OtherThoughts:I got two of the product, one for my friend. He did not fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjburke on 07/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great for price, plug and play easy to use, seems like solid material Cons:you might need a usb adapter or you can use your computer to charge Have not found any cons at this time product does what it suppose to do charges product OtherThoughts:I need a product... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheos on 03/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well, charges all devices that have the same adapter. Long enough for most uses, cable hasnt broken in over a year so its pretty durable. Its nice to have white usb cable like this while everyone else is stuck with their gray/black ones. Also it looks go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfendel on 04/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does what it's supposed to do, and it's very cheap. I use it with a USB wall charger and it functions the same way as a DS adapter. This also means it's less bulky than the adapter so it's easier to pack when traveling. I would buy a USB wall adapter to go with it. I u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjprikkel on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item is perfect if you are traveling and want to reduce the number of items. This can remove the requirement for a bulky power adapter. This item can also enable you to plug into USB car chargers. Cons:I can't think of any problems with this item. Maybe c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections