DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging + Data Cable for HTC S1 / S900 / Pro / Pro2 / TD2 / 3G / G2 (120CM-Length)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZlay3r on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Works well charges fine from both AC charger and USB car charger. + Good cable lenght. Not too long not to short either. + plugs in fine without too much force, does not fall out easily. Cons:- Cable seems a little thin, I am afraid it will break if pulling... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpoot on 07/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine with my HTC Touch Pro. No issues charging or connecting to my PC. It fits well with no force and doesn't fall out easily. The price is great. Cons:Not as good as my original cable. It has no cable protection near the ends of the cable. It's not as flexible as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWienk on 06/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cable for micro usb connections No problems with my HTC desire good for charging and file transfer Cons:cable is not the same as the picture but good for charging and file transfer for mobile phones with a micro usb connection perfect for people with a m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYellofan on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works with the HTC Hero (G2 Touch) phone. - I can charge and transfer data without problems. Cons:- It´s not like in the pictures at the connections. There is NO bend protection right behind the connectors. - The feeling is cheap and the build quality cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 04/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price for a useful piece of gear. This cable is also not easy to find as the phone plug isn't common, kudos to DX for actually having one. The cable itself is also a bit more flexible than the genuine, which is useful if you have to go around any bends w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuru2000 on 01/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works same as original HTC mini USB cable, comes at a cheaper price than local stores. The cable is stouter and very flexible - Good build quality of the wire) Cons:It has no bend protection (unlike the one in the picture) behind the connectors, so prone to brea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyberhofi on 09/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:really cheap compared to the original HTC cable Cons:My original HTC cable broke right behind the plugs but still workes - i thought the build quality of this one could not be worse but i was wrong... This one broke after one week of use... It is no shielded c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykomatineni on 09/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros - What to say, this is just a USB cable. Acceptable quality and works pretty good. Cons:Cons - None I can think of. OtherThoughts:Basically I purchased this as a common mini USB cable. Not only for HTC phones but I have been using the cable for other piec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPanCarrots on 08/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works same as original HTC mini USB cable. Cons:None that I can see. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This cable looks exactly like the original HTC cable that comes with most HTC phones. I compared it to the cable that came with my HTC Dream (G1) and it works the same but for a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrigslund on 06/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable is cheap and comes i a reasonable length (~1.5m). The connectors are of good quality (no risk of breaking the cable here). Identical to the usb cable that came with my HTC Hero Cons:None, to my recollection. Some people may desire a longer cable, but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections