DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Extension Cable (2.7M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLarsNorw on 10/24/2013

Solid cable, cool blue color, thick gauge, even a ferrite filter on the cable (round) None, can't see any... would wish the cable was sold in pairs only as you are sure to need more cables None, can't see any... would wish the cable was sold in pairs only as you are sure to need more cables I should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEgmbr on 06/01/2013

-Good quality; -Nice material; -Works nice. -None that I can think of. Very good cable, reliable, strong and the connection is made very well between the male/female USB socket. The best item of its category and worth the money paid. Very good item, do what you expect it to do and the quality is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bya1wonder on 05/30/2013

Item appears of very good quality, very flexiable, funky blue color, the ends seem very well attached Item was well packaged for shipping. Description is bang on for what your getting None found so far, purchased three cables all appear to be in fine working order Item is exactly as described, very flexible ... Read more

in packaging flexible cable outside of wrapping

0 0 0

• posted byGecoRoto on 03/25/2013

I can connect my computer to a peripheral to three meters. Before splicing several cables and were released. / Puedo conectar mi ordenador con un periferico a tres metros. Antes empalmaba varios cables y se soltaban. I see drawbacks, a cable is working properly / No veo inconvenientes, es un cable que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloboperu82 on 03/19/2013

- Good construction - Color blue is good to distinguish from other cables, I am bored of black cables. - It is quite flexible. - Good connections - 271cm, close to 3m... but not 3 meters. It would be great if there were more colors avaliable. I am using it for charging and connecting other device and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenergod on 01/28/2013

Nice for data transfer. Cause sometimes when transferring large map files to phone it can come handy to use it. Doesn't charge, guess not only me have experienced it. Sometimes I forget it and use the cable only to wake up to low batt on cellphone. Wouldn't have bought it if I knew that. So there should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegreatherron on 12/01/2012

Very good value Very good length Good quality Very useful Very nice colour Would prefer non see through cable Shipping could have been a small bit quicker. Very useful for around the house. Have 2 and ordered 3 more . Great for hiding USB cables along walls. I used it to extend the reach on my iphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboazshop on 11/23/2012

Cape of great quality, with filter plugs and great quality, the size is accurate 3 meters. Strong blue color that stands out from other cables. I see no negatives, the product is of high quality and very fast shipping came here to Brazil, on the other side of the world :-) The DX is to be congratulated.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFatua on 11/11/2012

Long and cheap cable. Solid looking construction. Doesn't feel cheap, thick cover around the cable. Mine never worked, wouldn't even work as a wall charging cable. I didn't like the blue color. This was a particularly disappointing buy, it seemed of better quality than i had expected when I opened it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfisholito on 09/12/2012

Great build quality. No flimsy connectors. Stylish look and design. Extremely useful. Did I mention Great build quality? That is a definite quality that I look for in cables. This cable exceeds my expectations of a good quality build. No color options. Would love to see an array of colors available. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections