DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1.80M)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Bright Ótimo Not as described
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySpitfireOnline on 07/28/2015

The cable is nice, wiith a good color, it is long enough to be used with everything, jjust remember that longer usb cables means that the data communication is less reliable... But that's OK to charge cellphones and other accessories.

0 0 0

• posted byarkhamhome on 07/27/2015

Muy buen producto, economico y bueno no tiene ningun contra todo en excelente estado y condiciones no cons no cons no cons no cons

0 0 0

• posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: The cable usually works as well, and you almost not lose speed for that length. Cons: There are times that suddenly the connection lost although phisically nothing happen. The length of the cable I got is 1.6m and not 1.8m

Good cable, but shorter than description.

Impression:good,Not as described;

0 0 0

• posted byMiigii on 06/07/2015

What can I say? It's a USB 2.0 cable. I haven't had any problems with it. Definitely recommended. The color is also nice.

0 0 0

• posted bykelvynruppel on 05/23/2015

Pros: bom tamanho, qualidade, recomendo. Cons: não tive nenhum problema ainda com o produto.

0 0 0

• posted byolabri on 04/22/2015

Good quality. No talkable powerloss for the lenght.

0 0 0

• posted byVossieNL on 11/02/2013

This is a pretty well build cable. It's flexible enough without being too flimsy, the moulded ends are of good quality, they won't come loose like some other cheap cables I have. The cable is properly shielded. Some might not like the blue color. I prefer black when cables are in sight, but this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaryWolf on 08/23/2013

Really nice length. Decent build quality. Excellent price. I use this every day to charge my tablet, works great. Can only be used for charging! The length of the cable makes it impossible to use as a data transition cable (the signal degrades before reaching its destination). Charging seems to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynumri on 08/17/2013

High Quality High Speed Long Reach Lovely color Fantastic price None If you can't come to the USB port, let the USB port come to you! The cable is quite thick so if you have a pet that enjyos chewing on cables they'll have a mouthful before they've bitten off this one. You can never have too many... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElFonte on 05/09/2013

Works fine, with a good lenght and no overall power drop. I'm using a USB disk case with this, and it is powered directly from this cable. It is not very thick, so you can bend it through corners as you need None I can think of, maybe a little expensive for just a cable The light blue color of is... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere