DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1.80M)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Bright Ótimo Not as described
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaquezolo on 05/16/2016

I use this cable in my car. Now I can charge my Ipad in the back sit. Excellent product and low price.

Impression:good,Bright,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bykozakare on 01/06/2016

I used it to extend my playstation control cable and keyboard. Worked well on this kinda of use. I also extendet phone recharger cable, it just recharges much slower. It's pros when charging during night but when you use phone, phone consumes faster battery

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by3569199 on 11/30/2015

Pros: Long enough. Cheap. Cons: This kind of insulating comes brittle over time. Good USB cable for it's price. Insulating material isn't that good, but i don't care.

0 0 0

• posted byjjimenezp on 11/27/2015

Producto según descripción, sin problemas, envío llegó en 48 días (Chile). vendedor confiable y responsable.

0 0 0

• posted bydavideddu on 11/26/2015

Pros - Long, useful to charge the phone from afar Cons- Data transfer is slower. Howerver it is very useful anyways

0 0 0

• posted byEMJTECH on 09/24/2015

However is not recommended when possible, since it might affect the speed of the transfer, when needed it will solve the problem of long interconnects, or far away chargers.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bySpitfireOnline on 07/28/2015

The cable is nice, wiith a good color, it is long enough to be used with everything, jjust remember that longer usb cables means that the data communication is less reliable... But that's OK to charge cellphones and other accessories.

0 0 0

• posted byarkhamhome on 07/27/2015

Muy buen producto, economico y bueno no tiene ningun contra todo en excelente estado y condiciones no cons no cons no cons no cons

Impression:good,Bright,Ótimo;

0 0 0

• posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: The cable usually works as well, and you almost not lose speed for that length. Cons: There are times that suddenly the connection lost although phisically nothing happen. The length of the cable I got is 1.6m and not 1.8m

Good cable, but shorter than description.

Impression:good,Not as described;

0 0 0

• posted byMiigii on 06/07/2015

What can I say? It's a USB 2.0 cable. I haven't had any problems with it. Definitely recommended. The color is also nice.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere