DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Extension Cable (1.80M)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVossieNL on 11/02/2013

This is a pretty well build cable. It's flexible enough without being too flimsy, the moulded ends are of good quality, they won't come loose like some other cheap cables I have. The cable is properly shielded. Some might not like the blue color. I prefer black when cables are in sight, but this one is stuck under the carpet in my car, out of sight.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaryWolf on 08/23/2013

Really nice length. Decent build quality. Excellent price. I use this every day to charge my tablet, works great. Can only be used for charging! The length of the cable makes it impossible to use as a data transition cable (the signal degrades before reaching its destination). Charging seems to be somewhat slower (2/3rds regular speed). Handy to have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynumri on 08/17/2013

High Quality High Speed Long Reach Lovely color Fantastic price None If you can't come to the USB port, let the USB port come to you! The cable is quite thick so if you have a pet that enjyos chewing on cables they'll have a mouthful before they've bitten off this one. You can never have too many USB extensions. I grew tired of crawling under my desk ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElFonte on 05/09/2013

Works fine, with a good lenght and no overall power drop. I'm using a USB disk case with this, and it is powered directly from this cable. It is not very thick, so you can bend it through corners as you need None I can think of, maybe a little expensive for just a cable The light blue color of the cable is somewhat transparent It is a little expensive,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythisiscjmac on 07/11/2012

- Moulded ends on the plugs with cable strain relief - the cable is well protected - A braided sheath is visible down the length of the cable - it's properly shielded, and this also strengthens it - Flexible enough to go around tightish corners, but resists kinking - Plug and socket have good grip. Nothing has fallen out for me. - It's blue - No problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoland83 on 11/26/2011

This cable has the same build quality as any B-grade cable in stores in The Netherlands, and costs less than half the price! Much bang for your buck, so to say. The cable feels sturdy but is still bendy, the connectors are firmly attached to the cable. I have some cables from DX, this one really stands out in a positive way. No cons, or it must be the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAxeljj on 03/13/2011

Everything. even though its almost 2 m it doesent loose power or nothing! quality of this is TOP CLASS! i use this like you can se in the pic as a extender for my wireless usb card so its on a higher altitude my the speed doesn't decrease a single Kb in speed.. and the price lol? 2 Cheeseburgers at Mc? its almost to cheap.. + shipping how can you guys ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfredajb166 on 07/26/2010

It seems very well built and reliable. Feels solid as well. Very cheap. Even if you can find cables for the same price elswhere, I guess it would be difficult to have the price and the quality I don't like the blue color but who cares. Tested with devices which require a lot of power (2'5 Hard disks) and they worked fine despite the long distance to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvicofrance on 05/17/2010

- does perfectly the job, effortless USB cord for any stuff : USB plug behind the computer, extension for printer, or even to extend the length of cable when you have an xbox or ps3 controller plugged in the console - good quality, very solid - no transfer rate alteration noticed - maybe the colour.. at least you can't accidentaly step on that thing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections