DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter (1080p)
  • 5 star 135 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymareju on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+for minidisplayport mac computers +works as intended +good build quality +material quality Cons:-none as product performs as intended OtherThoughts:The Mini DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of the DisplayPort audio-visual digital interface. The functionality and sig... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuckyKun on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:VFM product and looks good Q Cons:Audio is not working when I connect my mac to TV. Any help is much appreciated. OtherThoughts:Nothing Bottomline:Would have been perfect if the audio works. Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a good price and it's easy to use. Just plug and play. I needed a hdmi to use with my television. I found this one with a good price. It does the same as others more expensive choices. It arrives after a month to Brazil. It has also a plug cover to prot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeuschwabenland on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it says. Plastic and cable have a good touch and feel, like high quality plastic, giving also the impression good quality and won't break. And it doesn't collect dust. The short cable between the Mini DisplayPort plug and the HDMI adapter, I prefer this ove... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZolcsi67 on 05/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's working without issues. It transmits the sound as well as the picture. Cons:The housing on the HDMI connector is loose. So you can pull off the plastic housing and this will reveal the inner circuits, which is not very good. But if you are careful, then you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtoashirbab on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheaper than the ones you can buy from brands. If you want to buy this cable from apple, they will charge you something around 20$ for the exact same thing. -Plug and play it is as simple as that. Plug it in your computer (or something else) en connect it wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byexon86 on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine with Macbook Pro mid 2009. Looks the same as the much expensive apple product. Fits the Mini Display port just fine, and any HDMI cable also fits great in the female jack. Transfers Video with no quality loss, wich is great. Didn't test the audio yet! Comes in... Read more

cable
    1 0
  • posted byAlexanderXX on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works as intended . It is small . It has good build quality . It comes with a plastic cover for the mini Display Port Male connector. It's not used for anything but I like it. It's nice that it has a cable (even if it's short) because my cables are not real... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymusashimd on 12/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's working perfectly on my MacBook Pro early 2011! The workmanship is good, even though clearly not an original product. Both sound and video are nicely reproduced. Cons:No bad comments. It's working, looks good and totally worths the price! The only bad part is that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilcef on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This mini display port to HDMI cable works great as advertised It transmits audio to TV as well, functions just like HDMI port Useful for laptop without HDMI port but with mini display port Good-quality feel when holding the cable I bought it for $4.9 and now it's reduc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections