DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter (1080p)
  • 5 star 171 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
perfect
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymareju on 07/06/2014

+for minidisplayport mac computers +works as intended +good build quality +material quality -none as product performs as intended The Mini DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of the DisplayPort audio-visual digital interface. The functionality and signals are identical. Unlike its Mini-DVI and Micro-DVI predecessors, the Mini DisplayPort is capable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinolinaje on 06/18/2014

Really cheap, small and working fine. I was looking for a really cheap alternative for my brand new dell XPS 13" laptop and I found this adapter with very good reviews. None. I cannot say much more with so many reviews. Working fine with my 10 years old Samsung 32" TV and a new monitor connected to a DELL XPS 13 laptop (Jun-2014). Due to the ... Read more

The adapter in its envelop Back-side of the package Adapter tested
    0 0
  • posted byLuckyKun on 06/16/2014

VFM product and looks good Q Audio is not working when I connect my mac to TV. Any help is much appreciated. Nothing Would have been perfect if the audio works. Read more

0 1
  • posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

It has a good price and it's easy to use. Just plug and play. I needed a hdmi to use with my television. I found this one with a good price. It does the same as others more expensive choices. It arrives after a month to Brazil. It has also a plug cover to protect it. Some televisions might not receive audio. Check the requirements. Some times you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeuschwabenland on 05/13/2014

It does what it says. Plastic and cable have a good touch and feel, like high quality plastic, giving also the impression good quality and won't break. And it doesn't collect dust. The short cable between the Mini DisplayPort plug and the HDMI adapter, I prefer this over a single-block adapter, because the Mini Disyplayport socket won't be stressed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZolcsi67 on 05/07/2014

It's working without issues. It transmits the sound as well as the picture. The housing on the HDMI connector is loose. So you can pull off the plastic housing and this will reveal the inner circuits, which is not very good. But if you are careful, then you can unplug the HDMI connector without any real troubles. Apart from the casing issue, this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtoashirbab on 04/23/2014

-Cheaper than the ones you can buy from brands. If you want to buy this cable from apple, they will charge you something around 20$ for the exact same thing. -Plug and play it is as simple as that. Plug it in your computer (or something else) en connect it with all sorts of devices through your brand new HDMI connection! -Good quality. There are no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydachet on 04/07/2014

The adapter is very sturdy. The plastic casing is high quality. The adapter doesn't seem likely to break. It transfers video and audio without quality loss. It looks less cheap than the 15eu adapter I bought at my local store. There are absolutely no cons, the adapters works perfectly. I can't find another adapter at this price point, it is super cheap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDevaldez on 03/26/2014

Ease of Use No messy software download necessities Plug & Play Capable with 99% of Devices Multi-Capable with Different Softwares Does exactly what it should, without any problems. Just plug it into your peripheral devices and you're good to go! Absolutely none. Would be interesting if there were varying lengths? (This is sometimes used with my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaldis22 on 03/23/2014

Works as its suppose to. Connects my macbook to my television. Gives a good quality picture Good quality on the adapter it self. No cons on this product Not much to say since it does its work. Seems to be really good quality and i get a really nice picture out from it. This is a cheap adapter that works really good. If you are looking for a adapter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections