DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter (1080p)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device Small and good looking hdmi well designed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKenny959 on 11/20/2014

I got this item in time (it takes ≈4weeks to arrive in Europe). The package is quite nice and comes in a good state. The cable does the same as the original one. It is used with a MBP 13" Early2 2011 Pro's - Really goed price (comparing with Apple Store®) Well packaged enought length Con's - Middle quality ... Read more

Impression:perfect,Small and good looking,Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device;

0 0 0

• posted bySevenZ on 11/14/2014

Pros: Its the exact same thing my local it store sells and its much much cheaper Just plug into my display port and it detects. fuss free Cons: not sure if its my laptop or screen, the output seems to be a little grainy, however the grain disappears when i push the adapter. Read more

Impression:Life saver;

0 0 0

• posted bysaymon2012 on 10/23/2014

good adapter. worked perfectly on my Apple MacBook computer . I tell everyone ! at first I thought he was not of good quality . but after I tested I found it very good . I used it connected to my LED TV and the picture was perfect with the HDMI connection . Read more

perfect with the HDMI connection

Impression:perfect,hdmi,Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 09/23/2014

Pros: it is a cable and not an adapter, meaning you can twist it a bit in case you do not have a lot of space on the back of your device. Perfect for my situation. Cons: I wanted a black cable, since I am using a Gigabyte Brix i5, which is high-gloss black, with two black HDMI cables. But I made this ... Read more

Impression:Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device;

0 0 0

• posted bytheopulus on 09/23/2014

Pros: It works ok, just plug in a HDMI monitor and Mac will detect it. No problems so far. It resembles Apple products Cons: I can't think of any Overall: I would buy it again. I have a DVI and a HDMI displays and this adaptor has been very useful to connect the HDMI monitor to the MacMini as the machine ... Read more

Impression:Small and good looking;

0 0 0

• posted bysk166 on 09/20/2014

pros: works as well as expected. I tried it with macbook air. Get sound and video through hdmi of lg tv. Does not get any sync problems. Played a video. I think it is good for mac to tv connection. Price is good for its quality. cons: nothing. But it's cable a little short Read more

Impression:well designed,macbook air,hdmi interface;

0 0 0

• posted bymareju on 07/06/2014

+for minidisplayport mac computers +works as intended +good build quality +material quality -none as product performs as intended The Mini DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of the DisplayPort audio-visual digital interface. The functionality and signals are identical. Unlike its Mini-DVI and Micro-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarinolinaje on 06/18/2014

Really cheap, small and working fine. I was looking for a really cheap alternative for my brand new dell XPS 13" laptop and I found this adapter with very good reviews. None. I cannot say much more with so many reviews. Working fine with my 10 years old Samsung 32" TV and a new monitor connected ... Read more

The adapter in its envelop Back-side of the package Adapter tested

0 0 0

• posted byLuckyKun on 06/16/2014

VFM product and looks good Q Audio is not working when I connect my mac to TV. Any help is much appreciated. Nothing Would have been perfect if the audio works. Read more

1 0 0

• posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

It has a good price and it's easy to use. Just plug and play. I needed a hdmi to use with my television. I found this one with a good price. It does the same as others more expensive choices. It arrives after a month to Brazil. It has also a plug cover to protect it. Some televisions might not receive ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections