DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter (1080p)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device Small and good looking hdmi well designed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaymon2012 on 10/23/2014

good adapter. worked perfectly on my Apple MacBook computer . I tell everyone ! at first I thought he was not of good quality . but after I tested I found it very good . I used it connected to my LED TV and the picture was perfect with the HDMI connection . Read more

perfect with the HDMI connection

Impression:perfect,hdmi,Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 09/23/2014

Pros: it is a cable and not an adapter, meaning you can twist it a bit in case you do not have a lot of space on the back of your device. Perfect for my situation. Cons: I wanted a black cable, since I am using a Gigabyte Brix i5, which is high-gloss black, with two black HDMI cables. But I made this ... Read more

Impression:Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device;

0 0 0

• posted bytheopulus on 09/23/2014

Pros: It works ok, just plug in a HDMI monitor and Mac will detect it. No problems so far. It resembles Apple products Cons: I can't think of any Overall: I would buy it again. I have a DVI and a HDMI displays and this adaptor has been very useful to connect the HDMI monitor to the MacMini as the machine ... Read more

Impression:Small and good looking;

0 0 0

• posted bysk166 on 09/20/2014

pros: works as well as expected. I tried it with macbook air. Get sound and video through hdmi of lg tv. Does not get any sync problems. Played a video. I think it is good for mac to tv connection. Price is good for its quality. cons: nothing. But it's cable a little short Read more

Impression:well designed,macbook air,hdmi interface;

0 0 0

• posted bymareju on 07/06/2014

+for minidisplayport mac computers +works as intended +good build quality +material quality -none as product performs as intended The Mini DisplayPort is a miniaturized version of the DisplayPort audio-visual digital interface. The functionality and signals are identical. Unlike its Mini-DVI and Micro-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarinolinaje on 06/18/2014

Really cheap, small and working fine. I was looking for a really cheap alternative for my brand new dell XPS 13" laptop and I found this adapter with very good reviews. None. I cannot say much more with so many reviews. Working fine with my 10 years old Samsung 32" TV and a new monitor connected ... Read more

The adapter in its envelop Back-side of the package Adapter tested

0 0 0

• posted byLuckyKun on 06/16/2014

VFM product and looks good Q Audio is not working when I connect my mac to TV. Any help is much appreciated. Nothing Would have been perfect if the audio works. Read more

1 0 0

• posted bygugahdl on 05/19/2014

It has a good price and it's easy to use. Just plug and play. I needed a hdmi to use with my television. I found this one with a good price. It does the same as others more expensive choices. It arrives after a month to Brazil. It has also a plug cover to protect it. Some televisions might not receive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeuschwabenland on 05/13/2014

It does what it says. Plastic and cable have a good touch and feel, like high quality plastic, giving also the impression good quality and won't break. And it doesn't collect dust. The short cable between the Mini DisplayPort plug and the HDMI adapter, I prefer this over a single-block adapter, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZolcsi67 on 05/07/2014

It's working without issues. It transmits the sound as well as the picture. The housing on the HDMI connector is loose. So you can pull off the plastic housing and this will reveal the inner circuits, which is not very good. But if you are careful, then you can unplug the HDMI connector without any real ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections