DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter (1080p)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect muito bom Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device Small and good looking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIsaac25silva on 12/17/2014

Estou usando este conversor, muito bom e muito barato também. Chegou em ótimo estado, estou muito satisfeito com esse produto e com a entrega da DX. Read more

Preço barato Preço barato Preço barato Preço barato

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byktasliel on 12/14/2014

I Have Thinkpad x240 wich has just display port, and this cable works very well, I watched many kind of videos (HD, FHD, 3D) I never had problem. Price is very affordable for this, it is about 14 - 20$ in my country. Read more

Impression:works like a charm,Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device;

0 0 0

• posted bymarvinsin on 12/09/2014

to be honest i only bought this cable and used it once. it did what is supposed to do. very nice quality , almost looks like it is apple made. it is still working so i guess no cons at all. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byArtform on 12/08/2014

This is one of the best deals I've ever seen for a HDMI adapter for Mac. I plugged it in and it works without a fuss. I've been using it in a classroom for a while now and it hasn't failed me. Nothing bad to say. The actual build in stiff and plastic with rubber. It doesn't feel super strong, so I could ... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byferrante2010 on 12/06/2014

Used it just a couple of times, but it works perfectly well. No differences with another more expensive adaptor. Let's see if it is as though as this other one was. Read more

Impression:good,Small and good looking,Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device;

0 0 0

• posted bydapostol on 11/30/2014

Works with Microsoft Surface Pro minidisplay port which is bevelled and requires longer plug. Doesn't work with sku 66079 mini hdmi to hdmi adapter and mini hdmi to vga combination but this combo was a longshot anyway. Read more

Impression:Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device,Surface must have;

0 0 0

• posted by8601468 on 11/29/2014

perfecto articulo para conectar mac a televisor HDMI funciona al 100 recomendable muy buen aspecto y de buena calidad probado en una television samsung Read more

Impression:perfect,Small and good looking;

0 0 0

• posted bysjcjoosten on 11/27/2014

Pros: works for both video and audio. I was surprised to get audio through this cable, as one of the other reviews said there wouldn't be any (am using this with a MacBook Air). Fits in the mailbox and was shipped without requiring a signature, so I could receive it without having to be home. Cons: the ... Read more

Impression:Small and good looking,Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device,Works up to 1920x1080 pixels;

0 0 1

• posted byKenny959 on 11/20/2014

I got this item in time (it takes ≈4weeks to arrive in Europe). The package is quite nice and comes in a good state. The cable does the same as the original one. It is used with a MBP 13" Early2 2011 Pro's - Really goed price (comparing with Apple Store®) Well packaged enought length Con's - Middle quality ... Read more

Impression:perfect,Small and good looking,Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device;

0 0 0

• posted bydekelbs on 11/18/2014

it came fast, working good. Read more

Impression:perfect,Small and good looking,Easy way to get HDMI on a DisplayPort only device;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections