Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent perfect Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• it works: for VIDEO only

posted by eltonw on 03/17/2010
    3 1

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

This easily connects to a male-male HDMI cable. Though it connects to the *video* OUT port of my Macintosh laptop, I do not get audio output to the TV. Logically the HDMI input on the LCD TV kis designed to carry audio/video signals concurrently. Other than using the built-ion speakers in your laptop, one would have to connect the headphones/audio out to a different destination in order to get sound output.

Too bad it does not output both video and audio (from the laptop)

One might be deceived into thinking that because it is "to" HDMI that both signals would be output through the same cable.

If you want HD quality *VIDEO* (only) this is worth the price. Otherwise, you might gamble on this item:
    I say "gamble", because this item [SKU 34025] is the ONLY product (so far), that I have ordered from Dealer Extreme which works properly *out of the box*.

Other items that I have are factory defects. (I wonder if DX double-checks items before shipping?).
    CAVEAT: any items with electronic or working parts from Deal Extremeshould be verified IMMEDIATELY upon receipt.

Post comment

DX Everywhere