Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiikkessio on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- 3.5mm audio connector is good, headphone cable stays in nicely - Good quality - Works perfecly good, same as the more expensive ones - You can connect 3.5mm audio jack to your phone - Does not affect audio quality - Comes with strap since it is quite small -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzmc250 on 08/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-You can use any earphone you want. -3.5mm size. -Build quality is very good. -Sound is clear and good. -Keychain. I attached it to my phone -Small size -Fit good in the phone and in the earphones Cons:-Price could be cheaper. OtherThoughts:-Same product as showed in pict... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucyu23 on 07/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of the best things I got from deal extreme for real. I just love it. If you want to buy it to resell, go ahead. It comes in a sealed little package, really nice. Cons:You won't be able to recharge while you listen to stuff, but I knew it before buying. Ah,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharvie on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Seems to be VERY durable! - Very well packaged - Usefull! Cons:- Can't charge while listening :( - You'l probably need headphones with L-type jack if you do not want to break your cable in pocket OtherThoughts:not sure about durability of plastic spiral strap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeatbALL8844 on 04/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really small, fits perfect for my htc kaiser, the keychain is a good idea, without it i've been surely lost the adapter. The sound is great. It's cheaper then the htc headphones. Cons:It doesn't have any cons. Maybe if you don't be careful, you can loose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalimarinho on 12/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really small adapter, my connection fit perfect on the “HTC Magic”, mine wasn’t loosy as some people told here. Nice sound. Great price. Really handy if you don’t have a Bluetooth headphone or you don’t want to buy an official HTC headphone. Cons:When the connection is pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytingol on 12/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality plastic. Inexpensive. Very easy to use. Small and lightweight. Strap is indispensable and very useful thing. I buckled adapter to the phone and not afraid to lose him. Cons:I do not see any flaws. I do not see a worthy replacement of this thing. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddd9022 on 11/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap solution. Much cheaper than genuine htc headphones. Works on my htc s730. Has a strap, so could be attached to phone - loosing it would be hard. Cons:usb connector it a little bit toi loosy. 3.5 mm connector is too tigh. If you don't use strap you could lose it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrayPT on 09/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheaper then the htc headphones -WORKS on my p3600 -can be used any headphones or speakers or u cant connect it to a Stereo system. -easy to use -Portable and small -If u don't be careful you can loose it Cons:- the connections it's a bit loosy, if it was tighter it woul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychyron on 05/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It the way to use your favourite earphones with your communicator. - Don't wiggle and holds tight in my HTC MAX 4G (T8290) - Earphone jack sits tight in adapter (actually i needed to force it a little inside, as at first jack didn't went all the way in and i'm... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections