Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiikkessio on 01/25/2013

- 3.5mm audio connector is good, headphone cable stays in nicely - Good quality - Works perfecly good, same as the more expensive ones - You can connect 3.5mm audio jack to your phone - Does not affect audio quality - Comes with strap since it is quite small - Works with htc touch diamond 2 - You can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzmc250 on 08/27/2011

-You can use any earphone you want. -3.5mm size. -Build quality is very good. -Sound is clear and good. -Keychain. I attached it to my phone -Small size -Fit good in the phone and in the earphones -Price could be cheaper. -Same product as showed in pictures. -Remember to disconnect it when you are not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucyu23 on 07/12/2011

One of the best things I got from deal extreme for real. I just love it. If you want to buy it to resell, go ahead. It comes in a sealed little package, really nice. You won't be able to recharge while you listen to stuff, but I knew it before buying. Ah, and there IS a little problem. You can't take ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharvie on 05/21/2011

- Seems to be VERY durable! - Very well packaged - Usefull! - Can't charge while listening :( - You'l probably need headphones with L-type jack if you do not want to break your cable in pocket not sure about durability of plastic spiral strap, but it's probably useless and you don't need it. not all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeatbALL8844 on 04/30/2011

It's really small, fits perfect for my htc kaiser, the keychain is a good idea, without it i've been surely lost the adapter. The sound is great. It's cheaper then the htc headphones. It doesn't have any cons. Maybe if you don't be careful, you can loose it. If you need an extusb to 3.5 jack adapter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalimarinho on 12/14/2010

Really small adapter, my connection fit perfect on the “HTC Magic”, mine wasn’t loosy as some people told here. Nice sound. Great price. Really handy if you don’t have a Bluetooth headphone or you don’t want to buy an official HTC headphone. When the connection is plugged it’s impossible to use the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytingol on 12/13/2010

High quality plastic. Inexpensive. Very easy to use. Small and lightweight. Strap is indispensable and very useful thing. I buckled adapter to the phone and not afraid to lose him. I do not see any flaws. I do not see a worthy replacement of this thing. In my opinion - this is the most convenient solution ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddd9022 on 11/26/2010

Very cheap solution. Much cheaper than genuine htc headphones. Works on my htc s730. Has a strap, so could be attached to phone - loosing it would be hard. usb connector it a little bit toi loosy. 3.5 mm connector is too tigh. If you don't use strap you could lose it - it's not big. Can't say much - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystrayPT on 09/26/2010

-Cheaper then the htc headphones -WORKS on my p3600 -can be used any headphones or speakers or u cant connect it to a Stereo system. -easy to use -Portable and small -If u don't be careful you can loose it - the connections it's a bit loosy, if it was tighter it would be better -If u don't be careful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychyron on 05/10/2010

-It the way to use your favourite earphones with your communicator. - Don't wiggle and holds tight in my HTC MAX 4G (T8290) - Earphone jack sits tight in adapter (actually i needed to force it a little inside, as at first jack didn't went all the way in and i'm alway afraid of breaking thing) - Strap ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections