Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThierryOrth on 01/28/2014

I just bought this diamond because I am a fan of Superman, so this is the closest I got to a piece of kryptonite. For the price it is great, and nothing is bad about it really. Great shape, great material and it looks beautiful. No cons, great item for decoration or how I use it as Kryptonite. If you are a DC/Superman fan, buy it because it really looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnimevil on 06/23/2012

A cute looking decoration Nicely cut, Shooting laser thru it is kinda fun Cool green color Pretty simetrical, so its beauty increases Nice details. Looks like a Chaos Emerald No cons, no purpose, just a cute looking glass It´s only a glass decoration, if you like it, buy it Chaos Emeralds anyone? Pretty gift if you don´t know what to give ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydoom007 on 04/15/2011

I bought it for my girlfriend. She likes this kind of toys. and she likes this crystal. she likes light effect, which this crystal throws. she will put this on her work desk as decoration. I like colour of this item. nice green. no cons. this is simply nice toy or nice decoration without some deep purpose this will be perfect gift for photographers ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections