DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger (DC 12V/24V)
  • 5 star 66 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmjoaquim on 06/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is a very solid product and solid quality which is a great cost benefit compared to the price of purchase and the quality of the material that we get. it came well packed and no smashed parts at all. it is very good. Cons:there is no cons at all in my opinion concern... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydomagoj78 on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ good quality + size is great + looks + good charging speed + cheap price + convenient for GPS navigating via smartphone Cons:- won't charge if battery is empty, at least in my case, with china-made phone of good quality. I will try to recreate this problem w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYTTM on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality, work as it should. I using it to charge my smartphone in car . Great flush design, so when you connect to console in car does not stick out, makes it fit nicely. I bought two pieces, for my cousin and me. We own them for more than nine months. They w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypertence on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:good choice for those looking for a product of average quality but great price. Recommend all users of the DX. I bought two and both worked perfectly in testing done in two car brands / boa escolha para quem procura um produto de média qualidade mas com ótimo pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works out of the box Good charging speed with my htc This charger has a led indicator and a little handle to make it easier to unplug Very low price Cons:Doesn't look very sturdy but as long as you are careful, you shouldn't have any problem The charger is not perfectly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKD41213 on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is very small and compact. For me I am able to plug it into the charging port and still close the console door. It has a handle that lays flat when in postion but stands up for easy removal. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:When all you need is the Car charger piece for th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabatronic on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It look good. Nice design, with a little thing that you can use to pull out the adapter from the car. Cons:Something in the design is not ok. When I plug it I felt it stays loose, so I push a little more and then a spark and the car fuse burn. I change fuse and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjano73 on 08/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a true 1A charger. My phone is reporting that it's being charged with 900mA. I bought another car cigarette to USB charger before from DX, but that one was only charging my phone at 500mA. I have tested this with Samsung android phone only. Cons:None. Nothing to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspikey1973 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good solid build for it's price, small and with little handle to lift it out of it's socket which is very usefull. The (green) Led, is nice and dimm (I like it that way) use it in combination with a 12V socket on my motorcycle. Cons:none so far... OtherThoughts:would've... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysqueeish on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap plasticky Sits flush with surface in the socket. Has a ring for you to pull it out of the socket. Nice useful charging indicator light. USB jack is not flimsy. Cons:It gets really, really hot when charging. I'm not sure if that's normal for all chargers, but this... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections