DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger (DC 12V/24V)
  • 5 star 69 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
Bad quality
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byintegra206 on 08/14/2014

I don't have much to say about this adapter except the fact that it broke after only a few days. I guess the blue led light was pretty nice when it did work..... I bought this because it seems like a flush design and would fit my slot nicely. Other than that, I would not buy this again. Read more

Impression:Bad quality;

0 0
  • posted bycmjoaquim on 06/03/2014

it is a very solid product and solid quality which is a great cost benefit compared to the price of purchase and the quality of the material that we get. it came well packed and no smashed parts at all. it is very good. there is no cons at all in my opinion concerning this product. the holder of the product seems like a weak material, sort of plastic.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydomagoj78 on 05/25/2014

+ good quality + size is great + looks + good charging speed + cheap price + convenient for GPS navigating via smartphone - won't charge if battery is empty, at least in my case, with china-made phone of good quality. I will try to recreate this problem with another phone. fits very well in my Kia Ceed and looks as a part of car's interior. Stylish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYTTM on 11/19/2013

Good build quality, work as it should. I using it to charge my smartphone in car . Great flush design, so when you connect to console in car does not stick out, makes it fit nicely. I bought two pieces, for my cousin and me. We own them for more than nine months. They work with 12V (in my car) and 24V (in my cousin truck). I am very satisfied with this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypertence on 11/11/2013

good choice for those looking for a product of average quality but great price. Recommend all users of the DX. I bought two and both worked perfectly in testing done in two car brands / boa escolha para quem procura um produto de média qualidade mas com ótimo preço. Recomendo a todos os usuários do DX . Comprei dois e ambos funcionaram ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRberstein on 09/30/2013

Great Size, enoough power. Led Light is soft and does not blind or bother. The small size makes it look almost like it´s original equipment in the car. Also holds firmly in place in the socket. I have had others that tend to get loose and unplug themselves so that they won´t charge. This adapter stays in place and charges great! Wish it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReinman on 09/30/2013

1000mA, a lot more power to one usb port. Keeps my Xperia S fueled for a longer time then previous plug. Those were rated at 500mA. Feels sturdy enough, tho removal clip feels a bit flimsy. Doesn't stick out much. Still not enough to feed my Xperia S on GPS. Only one USB port. I guess i need 1500/2000 mA at least. With one hour GPS functioning i lose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/12/2013

Works out of the box Good charging speed with my htc This charger has a led indicator and a little handle to make it easier to unplug Very low price Doesn't look very sturdy but as long as you are careful, you shouldn't have any problem The charger is not perfectly flush over my suzuki swift's board, it protrudes just a little bit No fuse problem for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDimitrisTS on 08/28/2013

It can charge my phone just fine. The light is nice. The looks of the unit is nice. On my car (Lexus IS200) when i put it at 90 degrees (so the side contact point are front and back) it makes short-circuit! You have to plug it at zero degrees so the side contacts are left and right. I am not in position to judge the quality of power this unit produces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKD41213 on 08/13/2013

This is very small and compact. For me I am able to plug it into the charging port and still close the console door. It has a handle that lays flat when in postion but stands up for easy removal. None. When all you need is the Car charger piece for the phone charger this is a great buy! Chances are you already have a power cord so this is the only piece ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections