DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger (DC 12V/24V)
Customer’s impression:
good cool Very nice Bad quality отличный переходничок
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylanresolan on 07/11/2015

the product works well. You are sure to enjoy it. Charges quite fast and fits in well into the cigarette port. The price is just right for the quality. No cons yet. Only issue is the slight delay in delivery which is expected judging by the distance from China to Africa. Would recommend this... Read more

Impression:good,cool,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byReiga on 05/20/2015

The car charger must meet three conditions to be a good product: Material, function and performance. Material: In our case, the charger is constructed in good materials. The assembly of the housing parts and are well maintained. Peca design when the positive pole and the rounded shape. Another or... Read more

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byqalter on 04/27/2015

Pros: It do what it is suppose to do so i think for the price if you have an old car and need tou recharge your phone get one now why not ?

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymaresj on 02/20/2015

Easy to use, and usefulness and ship

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 12/27/2014

Всем покупать. клевый переходник. мигает зеленым глазком. до 1 А можно использовать. плюс служит удачной заглушкой потерянному прикуривателю)

Отличный переходник Отличный переходник

Impression:Nice but not,отличный переходничок;

0 0 0

• posted byVideomodder on 12/24/2014

it was cheap and best qualit you can get for this kind of money. No cons , i am still using it in my car for my cell phone and MP3, it just doesnt break :)

0 0 0

• posted bydonkervoort on 12/19/2014

pro: the price is very nice, would not reccomend to buy chinese mains adapters because the lack of safety, but these are for 12 volts so no immediate danger cons: I own a 1991 vw golf and if the plug is blindly inserted in the cigarettelighter socket it shorts out because of the negative contacts... Read more

Impression:Nice but not;

0 0 0

• posted byintegra206 on 08/14/2014

I don't have much to say about this adapter except the fact that it broke after only a few days. I guess the blue led light was pretty nice when it did work..... I bought this because it seems like a flush design and would fit my slot nicely. Other than that, I would not buy this again.

Impression:Bad quality;

0 0 0

• posted bycmjoaquim on 06/03/2014

it is a very solid product and solid quality which is a great cost benefit compared to the price of purchase and the quality of the material that we get. it came well packed and no smashed parts at all. it is very good. there is no cons at all in my opinion concerning this product. the holder of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydomagoj78 on 05/25/2014

+ good quality + size is great + looks + good charging speed + cheap price + convenient for GPS navigating via smartphone - won't charge if battery is empty, at least in my case, with china-made phone of good quality. I will try to recreate this problem with another phone. fits very well in my as... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere