DX » Community » Reviews » 5.25" PC Chassis Front Panel 3.8" LCD Temperature + Fans Controller + Calendar + HDD Panel
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysohamG on 11/10/2013

1) You can control your fan speed using 3 pre-set modes. 2) The temperature sensor can be put into hard to get areas, for ex- inside the graphic card casing, In the heatsink of the processor etc. 3) It has a neat look 1) The LCD screen is not of nice quality, It can be very hard to read at certain angles 2) This might cause wire mess inside the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRauli11 on 04/11/2013

Very good little product. Easy to install and manage. Very great for your computer, if you want to customise it cheap and the LCD is good too. Very good little product. Easy to install and manage. Very great for your computer, if you want to customise it cheap and the LCD is good too. Very good little product. Easy to install and manage. Very great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterbengtsson on 07/13/2011

-Very easy to read the display, when looking straight at the display. Comes with 3 fancontrols and sensors for CPU, HDD and SYS. Bright display, but not too bright. Very cheap compared to what I would have to pay for it in my country. - It is very nice that you can see the temperature in the display. -only one colour with blue light and black text. ... Read more

0 0
  • wow
    posted byAxizdkr on 04/30/2011

The advantages of this device include the 3 outputs for the fans, 3 temperature sensors, power from the molex. colorful display, adjustable fan speed depending on the temperature of a specific sensor (their 3 hdd-cpu-sys and fans, too, three, all signed by the cables) battery that would save time because of the large number of wires is difficult to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiTr0 on 07/13/2010

Looks good, can control speed of fans, can measure temperature, can act as clock/alarm (alarm loors to be powered from PC - so it isn't very useful). 1) It has only 2 regulated cooler outputs, CPU cooler is connected directly to +12V 2) LCD has bad view angles - it has visible symbols only when I look on it from top; when I look directly on it - I can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroland8 on 07/08/2010

Nice looking LCD, a bit bright, but not too bright to annoy. I originally purchased this to replace my htpc case's built-in LCD when it failed. The manufacturer replaced it, so I installed this to my cube case PC and it looked good. Shows temp of CPU, SYS and HDD, which practically means you can put it on anything inside the case. I placed the sensors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteruelman on 05/26/2010

is really easy to install, you must use a 3,5" bay ( the same as DVD drive ), put 4 screws and plug it all. the configuration es really simple. easey to control de speed, only must press 1 button. in general easy to use. has a lot of cables that can become entangled with fans or bump into other parts of the pc, but you can remove that you will ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections