DX » Community » Reviews » 5.25" PC Chassis Front Panel 3.8" LCD Temperature + Fans Controller + Calendar + HDD Panel
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRauli11 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good little product. Easy to install and manage. Very great for your computer, if you want to customise it cheap and the LCD is good too. Cons:Very good little product. Easy to install and manage. Very great for your computer, if you want to customise it cheap and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterbengtsson on 07/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very easy to read the display, when looking straight at the display. Comes with 3 fancontrols and sensors for CPU, HDD and SYS. Bright display, but not too bright. Very cheap compared to what I would have to pay for it in my country. - It is very nice that you can see th... Read more

0 0
  • wow
    posted byAxizdkr on 04/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The advantages of this device include the 3 outputs for the fans, 3 temperature sensors, power from the molex. colorful display, adjustable fan speed depending on the temperature of a specific sensor (their 3 hdd-cpu-sys and fans, too, three, all signed by the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiTr0 on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks good, can control speed of fans, can measure temperature, can act as clock/alarm (alarm loors to be powered from PC - so it isn't very useful). Cons:1) It has only 2 regulated cooler outputs, CPU cooler is connected directly to +12V 2) LCD has bad view a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroland8 on 07/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking LCD, a bit bright, but not too bright to annoy. I originally purchased this to replace my htpc case's built-in LCD when it failed. The manufacturer replaced it, so I installed this to my cube case PC and it looked good. Shows temp of CPU, SYS and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteruelman on 05/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:is really easy to install, you must use a 3,5" bay ( the same as DVD drive ), put 4 screws and plug it all. the configuration es really simple. easey to control de speed, only must press 1 button. in general easy to use. Cons:has a lot of cables that can be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections