DX » Community » Reviews » 130W Hot Melt Glue Gun (220V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykosmatjaz on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very quick warm up, settable temperture so you don't melt foam on your foamy RC. Also usable for other home repairs. On top setting the melt is really hot and sticky - can do anything with it. Very good for quick tacking. Cons:Cumbersome. could be smaller but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfailbooru on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well-built, strudy, powerful. The temperature control also means that the gun will not overheat when it has nothing to do - it will just automatically turn off. The glue sticks very well and fills hollows nicely. I even used it to fixate a sensor wire on my bi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamy7B9 on 05/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Well built with protection in mind. - Powerful and heat up so quickly (1 minutes MAX). - Very reliable glue gun cos it has Temperature Control with it. - I've checked the temperature cut off limits are precise than i thought. - The liquid flow control mechan... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDJHasis on 02/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good and powerfull glue gun. It has enough power to melt glue in colder environment. Controls are easy to use. Status light is very useful and build quality feels quite good too. I haven't yet had any problems and I've melted at least 100 glue sticks. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjasonw on 10/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This hot melt gun is very good. Its well built, heats up very fast, has an indicator light at the back to show it is on and an indicator light on the side to show that it is heating (turns off when at the selected tempreture. I haven't tried to change the tempreture and j... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDANEBO on 05/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE. Yes, it has got that. The heating unit, has a small thermocouple (kind of eletric heat sensor) coupled, that senses the temperature and is connected to a LM358 OPAMP in the Internal PCB (circuit board), that has also the temperature con... Read more

5 0
  • posted bySA007nl on 04/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It heats up in about a minute, very fast. - You can stuff impressive amounts of glue trough the device, almost continuously without problems. - It has a very clearly visible lamp on the side and back of the gun, you can see if it is done heating easily. Cons:-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarsMonster on 03/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works perfectly Thermal regulator Does not leak (much) glue when stay idle Cons:Not free :-) No 11mm glue sticks on DX, no sticks included. OtherThoughts:I was waiting for this shipping for too long, so I bought cheapo gun in local shop for some 10$. It was a complete cra... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySeBBBe on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Heats up very quickly and it's great for applying large amounts of glue since it has very high output capacity. *Adjustable heat setting. Without this setting it'd probably overheat.. Cons:*Starts smoking if you run it too hot *Internal soldering is of very p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byloch222 on 07/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works really well warms up in a matter of seconds unlike other glue guns. WARNING don't turn the gun up to the highest heat setting, I did and I have the burns to prove it. Thought I would see what this thing is capable of........ Glue comes out like water/ste... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections