Robust and quality assembly. Temperature control is very precise, so you can work as long as you need without glue overheating and smoke!
The price is more than adequate. The order was completed in 18 days (to Russia), the package is good so all was delivered fine. Cons:
No at the moment (may by ... Read more
It has variable temperatures so that it can be adjusted for the type of work you need. It accepts standard size glue sticks which are easily available. The nozzle is a good size for average jobs and on the whole it is comfortable to use. There is a small knob for adjusting the temperatures. The range ... Read more
Very quick warm up, settable temperture so you don't melt foam on your foamy RC. Also usable for other home repairs. On top setting the melt is really hot and sticky - can do anything with it. Very good for quick tacking. Cumbersome. could be smaller but still handy Good build quality, sturdy. Very nice ... Read more
It is a very good hot glue gun. Built quit well. Get to desire hot quit fast. Controls are easy to use. You can stuff impressive amounts of glue trough the device When get to max hit make some smoke (very little). Take time to cool down. When hit the plastic cover hot a bit then it should, I think. Not ... Read more
Well-built, strudy, powerful. The temperature control also means that the gun will not overheat when it has nothing to do - it will just automatically turn off. The glue sticks very well and fills hollows nicely. I even used it to fixate a sensor wire on my bike frame, which I could never use any other ... Read more
- Well built with protection in mind. - Powerful and heat up so quickly (1 minutes MAX). - Very reliable glue gun cos it has Temperature Control with it. - I've checked the temperature cut off limits are precise than i thought. - The liquid flow control mechanism seems good. (liquid glue doesn't continue ... Read more
It's a good and powerfull glue gun. It has enough power to melt glue in colder environment. Controls are easy to use. Status light is very useful and build quality feels quite good too. I haven't yet had any problems and I've melted at least 100 glue sticks. The glue gun is white so dirt is very noticable ... Read more
This hot melt gun is very good.
Its well built, heats up very fast, has an indicator light at the back to show it is on and an indicator light on the side to show that it is heating (turns off when at the selected tempreture.
I haven't tried to change the tempreture and just used it on the setting it ... Read more
- CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE. Yes, it has got that. The heating unit, has a small thermocouple (kind of eletric heat sensor) coupled, that senses the temperature and is connected to a LM358 OPAMP in the Internal PCB (circuit board), that has also the temperature controller by feedback. It means a really ... Read more
- It heats up in about a minute, very fast.
- You can stuff impressive amounts of glue trough the device, almost continuously without problems.
- It has a very clearly visible lamp on the side and back of the gun, you can see if it is done heating easily. - The plastic halves of the devices don't fit ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.