DX » Community » Reviews » 130W Hot Melt Glue Gun (220V)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypasnisht on 01/04/2014

It has variable temperatures so that it can be adjusted for the type of work you need. It accepts standard size glue sticks which are easily available. The nozzle is a good size for average jobs and on the whole it is comfortable to use. There is a small knob for adjusting the temperatures. The range of temperatures says 100 - 220 degrees centigrade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykosmatjaz on 11/05/2013

Very quick warm up, settable temperture so you don't melt foam on your foamy RC. Also usable for other home repairs. On top setting the melt is really hot and sticky - can do anything with it. Very good for quick tacking. Cumbersome. could be smaller but still handy Good build quality, sturdy. Very nice tool for RC enthusiast to repair or build foamy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliove on 09/23/2013

It is a very good hot glue gun. Built quit well. Get to desire hot quit fast. Controls are easy to use. You can stuff impressive amounts of glue trough the device When get to max hit make some smoke (very little). Take time to cool down. When hit the plastic cover hot a bit then it should, I think. Not overheat because of the temperature botton. When ... Read more

Side view Deg. view Stick view
    0 0
  • posted byfailbooru on 04/05/2013

Well-built, strudy, powerful. The temperature control also means that the gun will not overheat when it has nothing to do - it will just automatically turn off. The glue sticks very well and fills hollows nicely. I even used it to fixate a sensor wire on my bike frame, which I could never use any other glue for. The temperature control is not easy to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamy7B9 on 05/24/2012

- Well built with protection in mind. - Powerful and heat up so quickly (1 minutes MAX). - Very reliable glue gun cos it has Temperature Control with it. - I've checked the temperature cut off limits are precise than i thought. - The liquid flow control mechanism seems good. (liquid glue doesn't continue to flow continuously while its idle) - Build ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDJHasis on 02/09/2012

It's a good and powerfull glue gun. It has enough power to melt glue in colder environment. Controls are easy to use. Status light is very useful and build quality feels quite good too. I haven't yet had any problems and I've melted at least 100 glue sticks. The glue gun is white so dirt is very noticable on it. I haven't yet found anything else. This ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjasonw on 10/24/2011

This hot melt gun is very good. Its well built, heats up very fast, has an indicator light at the back to show it is on and an indicator light on the side to show that it is heating (turns off when at the selected tempreture. I haven't tried to change the tempreture and just used it on the setting it was on which was hot enough. Also after using it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDANEBO on 05/24/2011

- CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE. Yes, it has got that. The heating unit, has a small thermocouple (kind of eletric heat sensor) coupled, that senses the temperature and is connected to a LM358 OPAMP in the Internal PCB (circuit board), that has also the temperature controller by feedback. It means a really reliable glue gun, with no over-heating risk and stable ... Read more

6 0
  • posted bySA007nl on 04/27/2011

- It heats up in about a minute, very fast. - You can stuff impressive amounts of glue trough the device, almost continuously without problems. - It has a very clearly visible lamp on the side and back of the gun, you can see if it is done heating easily. - The plastic halves of the devices don't fit together properly, it is sturdy but there is a small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarsMonster on 03/16/2011

Works perfectly Thermal regulator Does not leak (much) glue when stay idle Not free :-) No 11mm glue sticks on DX, no sticks included. I was waiting for this shipping for too long, so I bought cheapo gun in local shop for some 10$. It was a complete crap and didn't even worked. Comparing to that gun this have much better built quality and works perfectly.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections