Customer’s impression:
Professional tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• It's a good glue gun :)

posted by TutnessDX on 04/14/2010
    3 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This does exactly what it should do, it heats up really quickly and delivers glue.
    The build quality is excellent, the tip is made of metal, there's a good leg\stand for when you want to lean it, and the plastic casting is rather sturdy.
    I don't have a safe way to check if the thermostat is accurate, but the glue definitely gets hot fast :)
    Today I finally got around to gluing my first project today, the trigger pushes the sticks nicely.

Cons:

I bought SKU.00633 [Glue Gun Glue 7mm x 27cm (10-Pack)] to go along with this gun, but they are not a good fit, trust me - I tried and then I had to open my gun to clean it up ... it was messy.
    The instructions were in Chinese, which is a bit of a shame cause I wouldn't mind reading them first ;)
    IMPORTANT - SKU.00633 does not fit this gun.

OtherThoughts:

This gun is fit for 11.0-11.5mm glue sticks, thinner sticks won't push through well - don't try it or you'll have a messy clean up.
    I wish Deal Extreme started selling glue sticks that match it :)

Bottomline:

This is a good glue gun, I hope it out lasts my previous store-bought cheap one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections