Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It heats up in about a minute, very fast.
- You can stuff impressive amounts of glue trough the device, almost continuously without problems.
- It has a very clearly visible lamp on the side and back of the gun, you can see if it is done heating easily.
- The plastic halves of the devices don't fit together properly, it is sturdy but there is a small gap that looks strange.
- The range on the device goes from still-solid to smoking glue, be careful which value you use.
- For Netherlands and most of Europe you need a converter (http://www.dealextreme.com/p/flat-to-round-power-plug-convertor-3529) or similar or put a different plug on it to get it into the socket, but the device is 220V.
- Used 11mm glue sticks, not on DX but most local stores here have it. (But can be quite expensive at DIY stores, just go to the low-budget stores, quality doesn't really differ from the expensive brands)
If you are looking for a new one, it is more than twice as expensive as sku 32421 but worth it. Even if you don't use it regularly.
Also: DX take 11mm glue sticks in your assortment.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.