Customer’s impression:
Professional tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great tool

posted by DANEBO on 05/24/2011
    6 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE. Yes, it has got that. The heating unit, has a small thermocouple (kind of eletric heat sensor) coupled, that senses the temperature and is connected to a LM358 OPAMP in the Internal PCB (circuit board), that has also the temperature controller by feedback. It means a really reliable glue gun, with no over-heating risk and stable temperature.

- As they already mentioned, the heating is Really Fast. Typically, about forty seconds or Less.

- Correct sized aluminium Muzzle.

- Works very well

- Nice internal built. At least in mine one.

- Neon lamp indicator backside is clear and Usefull. Stays ON while the gun is connected to the AC line.

- Led indicator beside the temperature control lights while the heating element is turned on by the internal Auto-controller.

- Seems to be really durable.

- Decent body (just OK)

- Good trigger mechanism

- Temperature adjust in the left side is usefull and works fine too.

- Almost do Not leak glue while Idle. Amazing.

Cons:

- The temperature control is build based in a simple trimpot type variable resistor, which was Not designed for frequent adjusts. Althought was used a good model of this adjusting device, avoid to make unecessary temperature adjusts.

- Blister package completely in Chinese (it may have a relevant information there...)

- It's too weightless, feels, because that, a little bit Weak and more poor in the general built quality

OtherThoughts:

AC cord cable is just OK. The external look is good, and the internal construction is better than I expected. Be sure with the right type of glue stick, this glue gun will make you very satisfied.

Bottomline:

I'm happy with this purchase. Do not buy or even Look any other glue gun on DX. This present glue gun worths the Money. Buy This!

Post comment

DX Everywhere