Customer’s impression:
Professional tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great tool

posted by DANEBO on 05/24/2011
    6 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE. Yes, it has got that. The heating unit, has a small thermocouple (kind of eletric heat sensor) coupled, that senses the temperature and is connected to a LM358 OPAMP in the Internal PCB (circuit board), that has also the temperature controller by feedback. It means a really reliable glue gun, with no over-heating risk and stable temperature.

- As they already mentioned, the heating is Really Fast. Typically, about forty seconds or Less.

- Correct sized aluminium Muzzle.

- Works very well

- Nice internal built. At least in mine one.

- Neon lamp indicator backside is clear and Usefull. Stays ON while the gun is connected to the AC line.

- Led indicator beside the temperature control lights while the heating element is turned on by the internal Auto-controller.

- Seems to be really durable.

- Decent body (just OK)

- Good trigger mechanism

- Temperature adjust in the left side is usefull and works fine too.

- Almost do Not leak glue while Idle. Amazing.

Cons:

- The temperature control is build based in a simple trimpot type variable resistor, which was Not designed for frequent adjusts. Althought was used a good model of this adjusting device, avoid to make unecessary temperature adjusts.

- Blister package completely in Chinese (it may have a relevant information there...)

- It's too weightless, feels, because that, a little bit Weak and more poor in the general built quality

OtherThoughts:

AC cord cable is just OK. The external look is good, and the internal construction is better than I expected. Be sure with the right type of glue stick, this glue gun will make you very satisfied.

Bottomline:

I'm happy with this purchase. Do not buy or even Look any other glue gun on DX. This present glue gun worths the Money. Buy This!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections