Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlacanti on 04/11/2014

It works for what is designed (alarm if the item goes too far from you or reverse). You have two modes: N-mode: sounds if the receiver goes farther a certain distance S-mode: sounds if the receiver is closer a certain distance That allows you to use it to be alerted if it separates (thief, pets, children) or to search it. Instructions are hard to understand.... Read more

Receiver Real size of the receiver Real size of the emitter The switcher in the emitter is small You need finger nails to switch on/off the emitter
    1 0
  • posted byn0mercy on 02/16/2013

Well built, small and works really well. You can set the sensitivity for a few inches up to 20' (maybe more). Nothing really wrong with it except maybe the transmitter. The ON/OFF switch seems a little flimsy but it works fine. Still not sure how the search mode works. I lost a $400.+ camera already. Sure wish I had this little gizmo before. Needless ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byahmadmo on 02/10/2013

The string that is on the transmitter is strong You can control the distance that you want it to let you know that your away from it Very Loud and Very strong vibration You can find the transmitter with the receiver They all feel pretty solid It's so loud I can't really tell if I'm getting closer or further away to the transmitter The lights are ALWAYS ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byahmadmo on 02/10/2013

The string that is on the transmitter is strong You can control the distance that you want it to let you know that your away from it Very Loud and Very strong vibration You can find the transmitter with the receiver They all feel pretty solid It's so loud I can't really tell if I'm getting closer or further away to the transmitter The lights are ALWAYS ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaif111 on 06/24/2011

I have found it very useful while traveling... it's good to get a little vibration reminder when you are stepping away from your gear bag. The easiest way for things to get stolen, is when you walk away and leave them accidentally in a public place. Battery life for both the receiver and the transmitter seems to be reasonably long. The quality of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrigsss on 05/31/2011

- Easy of use - It really works - Has distance control - Construction is above average - Battery CR2032+ for transmitter included - Receiver could be is smaller - Beeper could be louder, you probably won't hear in a noise environment Works with 1xAAA not included. It's a nice gadget to fool around with your friends, put in your pet, in your cell phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysickmind on 11/23/2010

not much, except for the vibration feature (because I don't like the sound it makes) check the cons..... Mine came without battery for the receiver. The range is extremely unstable. The sound is annoying. The light on the transmitter is annoying, it to easy for other to see it, and I don't want this. Also it should drown the batteries faster! I haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphacar on 11/05/2010

good price , small ,noisy enough Not stable ,the range change all the time new batteries installed,try to tune the receiver in laboratory,the receiver have a drift. The range change when one of the parts (receiver or sender)is on the pocket . Problematic when more than one unit is present in same area.The unit can be programmed to other person unit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadesmond2 on 10/19/2010

excellent product that use to "keep" track and ensure your "product" is being kept at the distance of your preferred choice. I went overseas and use this to ensure I wun lose my gf anywhere, it's very good, but will need to grab another one so that my gf can track me as well.. I wonder what happen if we on both at the same time..... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidco on 08/22/2010

- The technology is awesome - It works well - You can set the range (which goes amazingly high) - It has two functions; one will alert you when the transmitter comes close, and the other one when it goes out of range (both are affected by the range dial) - It's very loud, and it vibrates strongly. While this can be a pro, the user should be able to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections