DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Figure Keychains (12-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLugh on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price and quality. The colors fit perfect. The size is perfect too. Everybody loves the Mario series characters so a gift like this is always received with a biiiig smile. This time I can say the ítem looks great in my hand, photos don't make justice... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasgrinder on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's very well made. - For the price, the quality is excelent. - It has no sharps. - Looks nice in a collection. Cons:- The paint could be better, but you need to look really close to see it, so it's not that important. - Not a con for the product, but who l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarsman1 on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well built, hard plastic so it wont break even if used rough.. But who will do that?? A key-chain normally just lie in the pocket =P Looks very good, just awesome =) Cons:The chain is just like on every other key-chain, not VERY good, but it is quite good. Wont break... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMGC2107 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice size! (Vary from 3 to 6 cm) Nice build! (It is something between plastic and rubber) Very well painted! Lots of characters!! They can all stand (even the big bullet!) Two options on mario and luigi keychains! Cons:None! Make no mistake and buy it! OtherThoughts:I am... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfackass on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excelent figures, really look alike they animated counterparts. - Very good build quality. - Nicely painted, no wrong or misplaced colors. - Great for gifts!!! Your friends would love them!!! - Bigger than spected, Mario is around 5 cm. tall. - Great price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkeet1925 on 11/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:PERFECT!!, i was worried that the cloud figure wouldnt come with his glasses due to the picture. but i took a chance and recieved these keychains in exactly 17days, and i live in california. THESE ARE PERFECT FOR EVERY SUPER MARIO FAN. i love these things. Cons:NONE wha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections