DX » Community » Reviews » MotionPlus with Silicone Sleeve for Wii Remote (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCoprocop on 12/22/2013

This is not an unreliable, generic clone. This product is an original Nintendo Wii accessory, marketed for Japan. The MotionPlus plugs in and locks firmly, and works exactly as expected in the games which support it (not all do). The silicone sleeve is as good as the original: soft to the touch and pleasant ... Read more

??? ????? ?????? ??? ??????? ????????????? ?????? ?????????? ??????? ??? ??????? ???????

0 0 0

• posted bywhodini on 12/07/2013

A very good price range. It realy fits just like the one i have from Wii. I can't tell the difference. When playing with the them i can't tell witch one is from Wii or from DX. If you need one just buy it it realy works just as good as the Wii. Not a very good way for packaging. the box It was dented ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPolarIce on 11/21/2013

The sleeve fits the remote well and the motion plus games we tested it with all recognized it fine. The only knocks I have against it all has been that sometimes it doesn't lock in place properly and gets loose. As well periodically games ask it to be recalibrated but I only own non Nintendo motion plus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybukalpetr on 11/21/2013

no problems with this item, works fine, low price - the best I can find (especially in our country it`s impossible), no problems with connection, good material, good packing (no crashes on it), everything looks like original - you can`t find the differences, controller fits inside very good I need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysolidraven on 11/18/2013

- Works as advertised. - Doesn't seem to require re-calibration that often. - Not much influence on battery life of the controller - The silicone sleeve isn't as stretchy as it ought to be, as a result it takes quite some fiddling to get the controller in. - The lock is a bit sketchy, but the silicon ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byphilippemarich on 10/31/2013

The device works when you enter the controller in the silicone. Ik is very light, feels good in the had. picks ups the signals to the reciever. A bit hard to put it. it does not glide in like the real one. Looks cheap but on the other hand it is cheap. Absorbs dirt pretty easy. You get a pretty good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybukalpetr on 10/29/2013

no problems with this item, works fine, low price - the best I can find (especially in our country it`s impossible), no problems with connection, good material of silicone sleeve, good packing (no crashes on it), everything looks like original - you can`t find the differences, it fits to wii controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byactifresh on 10/23/2013

It just works. I don't think it's original Nintendo one, however it's perfect. Does fit perfectly my original Wii Remote, and I can now play Wii Motion only games (tested with Wii Sports and Zelda Skyward). There is really no cons actually. It works as expected. It come inside a box. Your Wii Remote ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFLYERAR on 10/08/2013

Low price, work perfect with my old original Wii Remote. Cover are made from excellent material, very similar to the original and fit perfect. Maybe the plug can have a bit more quality, but not is a problem. Excellent from any point of view. A high recommended product. If you have a Wii console that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDaleL on 09/15/2013

This thing works right out of the box! It is also wonderful that it comes with a silicone protective sleeve (in case you have kids). It is also fairly accurate and has no connection issues. None that I have found yet :) A must get for anyone lacking a wii motionplus. It is really cheap and works immediately.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections