DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Pouch Bag for Standard Lens (80mm*100mm)
Customer’s impression:
Resistente Forte Boa costura
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatuke on 08/14/2014

Pros: Ótima bag para lentes fixas de até 80mm, não serve para lentes mais robustas como as serie cinema e grande angulares. Tem um excelente costura e é macia, absorve parte de um possível impacto. O gancho também é forte e confiável. O fecho também é muito bom. Cons: Nenhum Bottomline: Uso para guardar ... Read more

Impression:Resistente,Forte,Boa costura;

0 0 0

• posted byPhiinix on 09/13/2011

The material is good for padding. The price is really good. 3x the price for the genuine version. Label says "Matin", but real ones have different stitching. The stitching is not quite sturdy enough to hang off a belt/backpack, although the clip and the belt strap shows that you can, this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydwbobby on 06/13/2011

Good simple product, padding is very good. it is rather elastic, i am storing a Canon 50 mm 1.8 and hood and all fits very well. The stitching had a little loose thread on the ends, but doesn't look like it's going to fall apart at all. Remember to order at least a couple of centimeters over the length ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoeveon on 01/21/2011

It percfectly suits with my 85mm Nikon len. I have also a 50mm len and it's better suited with this len. The quality is very good, it seems like is some kind of neopren and the the string it's quite good Maybe if you have a 100mm len it will not close properly, i think it's more for 80mmm rather than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrealthk on 03/30/2010

- nicely padded sidewalls, which gives some protection against impacts (Nikon pouches have no padding at all) - it also has an extra soft cloth on the bottom, so you might as well put in a lens without front lens cap - easy, push button lock on closing string, so it stays closed, providing good protection ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections