DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 3.5mm Mono Audio Jack Splitter Y-Cable (Black/17CM)
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRedot123 on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable works really well, I like the length of the cable and also the jacks are very sturdy. I like the way the splitter is so flexible with 2 separate cables. Cons:None OtherThoughts:When you have two sets of headphones connected the sound will be more si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCentrino7392 on 01/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works as it should and is very cheap if you compare it to the ones in the shops (I live in Belgium). Fits in every jack. It looks and it is a solid product Cons:It is rather big for what it does. you might be better of with this: SKU: 2716 but that product has the pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphuntonik on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's stereo!!! It's stereo!!! It's stereo!!! If you want flexible stereo audio splitter - just get this one. Cons:I have no any cons for this product. It is great for it's price. OtherThoughts:It's the best splitter! It's the one and only stereo splitter on dx... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybumperboy2000 on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:because it has a wire attached, it's very sturdy. as compared to a single piece converter which is more prone to breakage. there are many other options but this is probably the best one. no static interference. Cons:if it were gold-plated, much better! :D but i'm fine w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrlaviyou on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, and good dound quality. Works well to split sound for to earphones or other speakers. It splits in stereo, wich means, in each conector you'll have stereo sound! Golden plated, sounds very good in your ears! Cons:It splits in stereo for both conectors instea... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHardockRaver on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It pretty much does what it is supposed to do, split audio from one source to two outputs. (either headphones or even computer speakers) Good if you want to use an MP3 or I pod with a friend and you both can use your own headphones. Cons:I ordered two of these... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldJPil on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great sound! Looks and feels solid! A good way to listen to music together of one device. Cons:It's a stereo splitter in stead of a mono splitter. Therefore it isn't useful for a cueing headphone when using app's like dJay. OtherThoughts:It says that it is a 'mono audio'... Read more

4 0
  • posted byFiLiPe1989 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Product. Bought it because my iphone case would not allow my headphones to connect. This product fit well in the case and therefore allowed me to connect my headphones Cons:I did notice that you do lose a bit of quality with this connected but it does not make a b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryanlry on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The design of this splitter gives you more room than the traditional triangular ones. Very well built for something this cheap. Cons:The two ends of the splitter are not glued permanently together and can be easily pulled apart. The splitter also only splits a s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluisvasquez on 09/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Both connectors female and male are very well build. They are well polished and so you can plug and unplug them very easy. Cons:- The only cons that I can list is that 17cm of wire is short. It could be longer. - The wires are thin. It could be bulkier. - Ho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections