DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 3.5mm M-M Audio Jack Connection Cable (34CM)
Customer’s impression:
Nice! does the job does what you would expect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9116935 on 03/06/2015

The length is what I expected, but I can hear noise on the background. I didn't hear this noise with another cable.

Impression:does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byThellek on 01/02/2015

Nice quality feel to the product and gets the job done, no issue. 19cm is a bit shorter than I thought, so one thing to consider.

Impression:does the job;

0 0 0

• posted byosmaansheikh on 12/22/2014

works and is good price. note that it is incredibly short - a bit shorter than i was expecting a 19cm cable to look like.

Impression:does what you would expect;

0 0 1

• posted bymarianoalv on 09/30/2014

Pros: is a cheap cable that looks and works as promise. It fits perfectly and keeps the sound quality unchanged. Cons: no one so far.

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted byDrSavant on 01/15/2014

It's an excellent little cable, doing exactly what the description promises - connecting 2 female 3.5mm jacks together :) I'm using it to connect my phone to a stereo in my bedroom, for internet radio. Seems to be well made, no real audio quality loss noticed. Looks like the contact surfaces are... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHanabishi on 12/18/2013

Short length eliminates cable clutter. Gold plated for reliable connection. Molded body allows closely located jacks to be used. It's a working audio cable. Not much else to say. None I have noticed. Only comes in black, for those who think color is important. Works well for audio auxiliary my to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysese0707 on 10/26/2013

i use use it to listen to music stored on me mp3 media player through my cars sterio system or in house sterio system or to listen through speakers, i plug it in into media player from one side and in speaker/stero sytem from other side and use its short, i dont need it long but some people that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIns0mnihack on 09/28/2013

A very affordable cable that is well built. Does exactly what you would expect. I have several of them all, performing well around the house. None that I can think of. Its a little thin perhaps, but that won't matter if you are careful with it. The construction is what you would expect for the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorsal on 08/06/2013

Nice to have short cables for interconnecting multiple units like I use it for connecting Raspberry Pi to amplifiers. With this short cable you won't have a cable mess. It is good that it has gold connectors, to avoid bad connections, which often make noise in audio setups The cable itself feels... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 06/28/2013

-It works -Just the right length for what I need. -None -Shipping time which is not related to the product -And if DX can reduce the 500 words minimum to items like this would be greatly appreciated. Just a piece of wire. Works like its suppose to. Build quality of the plug is ok, didn't run into... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere