DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 3.5mm M-M Audio Jack Connection Cable (19CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrSavant on 01/15/2014

It's an excellent little cable, doing exactly what the description promises - connecting 2 female 3.5mm jacks together :) I'm using it to connect my phone to a stereo in my bedroom, for internet radio. Seems to be well made, no real audio quality loss noticed. Looks like the contact surfaces are really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHanabishi on 12/18/2013

Short length eliminates cable clutter. Gold plated for reliable connection. Molded body allows closely located jacks to be used. It's a working audio cable. Not much else to say. None I have noticed. Only comes in black, for those who think color is important. Works well for audio auxiliary inputs. Allows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysese0707 on 10/26/2013

i use use it to listen to music stored on me mp3 media player through my cars sterio system or in house sterio system or to listen through speakers, i plug it in into media player from one side and in speaker/stero sytem from other side and use its short, i dont need it long but some people that use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIns0mnihack on 09/28/2013

A very affordable cable that is well built. Does exactly what you would expect. I have several of them all, performing well around the house. None that I can think of. Its a little thin perhaps, but that won't matter if you are careful with it. The construction is what you would expect for the money.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorsal on 08/06/2013

Nice to have short cables for interconnecting multiple units like I use it for connecting Raspberry Pi to amplifiers. With this short cable you won't have a cable mess. It is good that it has gold connectors, to avoid bad connections, which often make noise in audio setups The cable itself feels a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybontakun on 06/28/2013

-It works -Just the right length for what I need. -None -Shipping time which is not related to the product -And if DX can reduce the 500 words minimum to items like this would be greatly appreciated. Just a piece of wire. Works like its suppose to. Build quality of the plug is ok, didn't run into any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZemou on 05/28/2013

Good built quality: A lot of plug/unplug and still work like a charm ! Gold plated: No distortion noticed Maybe a bit expensive compared to other cables on DX Bought this for my car to connect my cellphone to the radio. Work perfect. On other reviews, people say it doesn't work with iphone. I use this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilvital on 04/14/2013

it is really easy to use, the price is just great!!@ the quality is nice too and i use it a lot with my mp3 and my stereo system, i just plug it in both ends and im ready to go!!! it should be a bit longer though, sometimes you just need it that way. it doesn't work with my iphone unfortunately for some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEnricoPin on 02/18/2013

It does what it have to do. Very short, but perfect for the distance from my iphone to in-dash connection. None so far. It´s very short, but I wanted this way, be aware of the lenght you want. I didn´t measure it but i think that the 19cm lenght includes both connectors, so the cable is shorter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byherbera on 12/08/2012

Its quite short not to make you make roll, high quality ends, fits its purpose well. I think it is worth buying this item if you need to share music with your friend or to prolong cables making it able to connect speakers to your pc at two points like both sides of the bed (using it together with cables)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections