DX » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case with Keypad for Dopod S1 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiamgsi87 on 02/22/2013

+ High quality materials (soft-touch plastic!); + Everything you need is included; + Looks well; + Buttons included; + Low price! - No screws included (i lost few my screws) I use this case to replace case of my HTC P3452 (Touch) Good quality product. Perfect fit for my phone. Soft-touch finish, also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymef1stofel on 10/18/2012

+ High quality materials (soft-touch plastic!); + Everything you need is included; + Looks well; + Buttons included; + Low price! - No screws included (i lost few my screws); - Easily scratches chrome on the back cover (around the camera); I use this case to replace damaged case of my HTC P3450 (Touch)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjarthurlyra on 10/16/2012

Quality Ease of use Looks like the original Finally find the housing, as I searched for a long time to find. I found nothing in the product that I dislike, except the price, which would decrease slightly, as the own phone is a bit old and there is no reason to maintain the price. The housing replaces ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections