Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguidolarrain on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is always important to have this kind of thing at home. You never know when you need to use it, and is better if it's cheap and works incredible!!! Cons:So far, no complaints!!! works fine, is accurate, and the best thing is that it is very cheap!!! OtherThoughts:Totall... Read more

1 0
  • posted byguidolarrain on 11/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:<<<< Is always important to have this kind of thing at home. You never know when you need to use it, and is better if it's cheap and works incredible!!! >>>> Cons:<<<< So far, no complaints!!! works fine, is accurate, and the best thing... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishka999 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super easy to use, just press the button and wait for the temperature measurement. I'm not even sure whether "manual" was added in the packaging as I didn't need it at all. Also the price is very nice, although it doesn't look too cheap. Seems to be measuring ac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuvnesh on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a nice product for home use. Also it has a nice packging with a manual present in the packaging Nice looking Its very handy Nice for the price you can buy one at Deal Extreme. Cons:You have to wait for some time before the temperature stabilizes That is the only t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivrugar1981 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is small and light. Very light. But surely, the price is the best of this article. Really cheap. Cons:It's slow. It takes a long time to give the temperature. It is not very accurate. Compared with other thermometers, gives a temperature between 0.3 and 0.4 ° ??... Read more

1 0
  • posted byabbashussein on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is important that you have such a device in the home in order to work to check the temperature of your children. The safety of our children is very necessary Cons:There are no cons in the device it is important and wonderful every home has one same this divec. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiiaDias on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very pratical, good e easy to use, the price is good, has a big quality, very usefulness!!! Cons:This item really do not have cons!!!! The only thing I find a bit annoying is the waiting time, I am very anxious to receive the product and so I think they t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact. Well-made and is nice to touch. Does not have mercury - it's digital! Has button to on/off to save battery's life. Has sound signal when done. Can be used with grownups or kids. Cons:Takes too long to make measures - about one minute. Measurues are not good accur... Read more

3415 package 3415 package contents
    1 0
  • posted byuvnesh on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price: It is provided at a competitive price Quality: Good quality, in a good package to protect it from dirt or break Ease Of Use: Simple to use, just need to wait for beep. Only one button to be pressed, it is very light to carry along Usefulness: It is good for home... Read more

Thermometer packaging
    0 0
  • posted bymarianorosarino on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:estoy muy conforme con el producto, la calidad es buena, muy buena terminacion, el precio del producto me parece bien. Compare la medicion con un termometro a meercurio y dio la misma medicion Cons:no tengo ninguna contra para mencionar sobre el producto. Es l... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections