Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluizmontero on 02/20/2014

Very cheap digital thermometer. Very useful and easy to use. It beeps when turned on and record last measurement. Very good if you have kids in teh house and very secure because it is electronic and doesn´t use heavy metals like Hg. The supplier says the thermometer has +/- 0,1 degree Celsius of accuracy but no one can know if it is true, but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunoalliatti on 02/09/2014

the product is great I can not say the contrary, very good, keep your promises, have an optimal quality workmanship and the best price is perfect, the same product in my parents would leave a 20x the same value, and quality of this product is higher than those sold here (Brazil).and besides, is a product that is good in the time that you need and watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisraelgcm on 01/23/2014

Termometro de buena calidad, muy facil de usar, unidad de medicion en °C con manual en ingles pero facil de utilizar y muy economico. Lo unico malo es que tardo casi tres mese en llegar hasta mi pais (BOLIVIA) pero si llego el producto. It's simple and easy to use. Comes with English manual of instructions, so even if you get confused with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguidolarrain on 01/08/2014

Is always important to have this kind of thing at home. You never know when you need to use it, and is better if it's cheap and works incredible!!! So far, no complaints!!! works fine, is accurate, and the best thing is that it is very cheap!!! Totally dummies proof, extremely easy to use, you only need to press one button and that's all!!! Very, very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byguidolarrain on 11/15/2013

<<<< Is always important to have this kind of thing at home. You never know when you need to use it, and is better if it's cheap and works incredible!!! >>>> <<<< So far, no complaints!!! works fine, is accurate, and the best thing is that it is very cheap >>>> <<<< Totally dummies proof, extremely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishka999 on 11/02/2013

Super easy to use, just press the button and wait for the temperature measurement. I'm not even sure whether "manual" was added in the packaging as I didn't need it at all. Also the price is very nice, although it doesn't look too cheap. Seems to be measuring accurately and quick. I haven't found any yet. I'm just really happy with it. None ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosbmangili on 08/02/2013

Seems like a good product, durable, beautiful and unique images. I intend to buy more products equal to this, and order other products including. Not found. I liked very much. Parece ser um bom produto, durável, bonito e igual as imagens. Pretendo comprar mais produtos iguais a este, além de fazer pedidos de outros produtos inclusive. Seems ... Read more

Digital Body Thermometer
    0 0
  • posted byuvnesh on 05/27/2013

It is a nice product for home use. Also it has a nice packging with a manual present in the packaging Nice looking Its very handy Nice for the price you can buy one at Deal Extreme. You have to wait for some time before the temperature stabilizes That is the only thing i can say about the thermometer As it is very handy and a necessity at home, I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivrugar1981 on 05/20/2013

It is small and light. Very light. But surely, the price is the best of this article. Really cheap. It's slow. It takes a long time to give the temperature. It is not very accurate. Compared with other thermometers, gives a temperature between 0.3 and 0.4 ° ??C less. The screen is quite small. The power button seems low quality. Comes with battery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byabbashussein on 05/16/2013

It is important that you have such a device in the home in order to work to check the temperature of your children. The safety of our children is very necessary There are no cons in the device it is important and wonderful every home has one same this divec. I do not think there are any new ideas on this device, so everyone should possess, The safety ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections