DX » Community » Reviews » Soldering Iron Tip Cleaner (Black)
Customer’s impression:
good Small Perfect! Expensive empty
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byngorgiev on 07/27/2015

very nice item

Impression:good,Perfect!,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byjrrhack on 07/03/2015

the metal sponge thing inside the pot is too small and does not fill half of the pot, the plastic and the metal base of the housing do not fit perfetcly and is loose, it may fall apart depending on use.

Impression:Small,Expensive,empty ;

0 0 0

• posted byMistaT on 04/03/2015

Pros: Does a great job cleaning the tip of your soldering iron. The small pads at the bottom of the cleaner keeps it steady so it won't move when you'll push and rotate your soldering iron inside. Cons: Maybe a bit expensive considering the quality/finishing. It's still a good cleaner though if I... Read more

Not the best quality but still a good product Not the best quality but still a good product Not the best quality but still a good product Not the best quality but still a good product

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMacFUrax on 02/24/2015

Simple and do what it should. Received in good condition. Inner iron sponge could be bigger and denser.

0 0 0

• posted byUser1001 on 02/09/2015

Certainly a must have item in every electronic workbench. This is an average quality product but affordable. Do not expect a high quality tool. It is lighter then I expected and the base feet does not grip enough to the bench resulting in some moving around while cleaning the soldering tip. That... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThecniqueman on 01/27/2015

Pros: - The base is strong and heavy and the material works as advertised. - Works perfectly in my case. Cons: - A little bit pricey, but the quality is perfect.

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/07/2015

Ideal for cleaning the soldering iron, is a species of bush, and protects the iron as it is very soft, super helpful I have no cons.

0 0 0

• posted byGustavoMuradF on 11/12/2014

Pros: Very Durable Material Material durável Solder sticks well in the sponge Solda gruda bem na esponja Rubberized feet have not slipped Tem pés emborrachados para não derrapar

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted bywolfmanchris1 on 08/26/2014

Great item, it does clear the end of the tip. I have tried form months now and with my pads and the brass wire mesh, its does the job. The seller customer services and shipping are great. I would recommended them to anyone. The prices are not to bad. Chris

Impression:Good but small;

0 0 0

• posted byCibertuti on 07/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Exactly as in photo. You get what you paid for. If you use solderin iron this is you tool This item simply does what it's made for: takes the surplus solder off the soldering iron with ease. Also the box is to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere