DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1.3 Mega Pixels DV/Camera + USB 2.0 Webcam with Microphone (TF Card Slot)
  • 5 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySBjura on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small, lightweight, interchangeable baretija :) very easy to control. The video sound quality, much better than I expected. Photos not bad, it just needs a bright room or a sunny day. Otherwise the picture is very dark. Cons:a pity that you can not shoot when the power... Read more

1 0
  • posted byakvarist on 06/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*very durable (i dropped it into the sea!! then it didn't work of course, and then i brushed the contacts of the processor inside to remove the salt crystals and it came back to the life!!!) *good picture quality *reasonable quality voice recording *removable li... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfaillearq on 05/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1- Very Cheap 2- Good Build Quality 3- Good Video Quality 4- Very Light 5- Sound Aceptable Cons:1- Difficult to use it 2- Cant take the Date off 3- videos of only 2 minutes 4- Sometimes it stops by itself OtherThoughts:I've made this video of a "Mini Trip" to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySarjo on 10/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The image is very good and very clear. The sound also is good in interiors. The best is the price. I use it in my car to record routes. Cons:Don't compress the video. 4 gigas = 60 mins of record. I can't remove the date and I can't sincronyze with my computer. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtta321 on 09/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to mount in various locations with the support provided good image quality Cons:It came without the Drivers Came defective, but it was possible to fix In the motion picture has slight distortion The support is not firm and the camera moves easily with vibrations Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPittyAlex on 05/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Video quality is not as bad as I expected. A convenient case shape for certain applicable. The camera used a standard chip SPCA1528, which could potentially provide very high quality. High quality of housing and mounting. The standard interface for charging vi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboxin on 05/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Out of the box the first thing I noticed was how light this is. It is about the size of a matchbox and very light - a few grams. It does not look cheap and the bracket/clip fits neatly and does a good job of holding it. The video is pretty good quality, except... Read more

2 2
  • posted byMonomate on 05/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It films at an excelent quality, if provided a quality MicroSD. Very few dropped frames, and the sound has enough quality so as human speech is easily understandable (unlike the 4GB spy pen). - Has decent image stabilization, unlike other spy cameras or micro cameras.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVector86 on 03/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:battery last long good quality good price good accessories good motion image Cons:THE VERY HARD CONS! IS THAT THE DATE CAN BE CHANGED BUT NOT DELETED m button has broken in order to repair m button, "on-off" button has broken OtherThoughts:its good f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrQuan on 01/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good video quality. - Sharp picture. - Very little motion blur (in good lighting/broad day light). - Microphone is adequate and records bass frequencies well. - Auto exposure works well when going from light to dark environments. - The clip holder is ha... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections