DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Pill Shaped Keychain (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysande80 on 05/30/2014

Very nice quality. Strong aluminium capsule. None, actually. Maybe a bit smaller than I thought when ordering. However, if you compare these to commercial geocache-container tubes - they are way more expensive and do exactly the same thing. So no worries there. Personally, I ordered this for a geocaching-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflotan11 on 04/30/2014

It's a great small pill to stock what you want. The top of the pill can be open and you have just to clean interior of pill ( it was dirty when i have receive ) and it's ready for you. I don't really use often but i think it's goo for traveller, to stock medic or other. It's really easy to use and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubbish165 on 02/09/2014

I already bought some of these in the past and they are great to carry pill shaped aspirins or other medicines with you. It's absolutely waterproof, sturdy and to me it already proofed it's use... Maybe the rubber ring. If the rubber ring gets damaged, it can sinply be replaced by another standard rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykivimaki on 01/17/2014

Feels really good quality product. Suprised how tiny the item really was. Good for storing some pills in keychain. Rubber seal feels like a good quality and it is able to keep water and moisture out of the container. My only concern was what color will arrive, because they are random and I don't like ... Read more

Aluminum Pill Shaped Keychain (Color Assorted)

0 0 0

• posted byDalern on 01/16/2014

Its small. No weight at all. Seems to have good quality.Easy to use.Price is great. Its a great item if you have use of it. I use it so i always got a headache pill with me, as i get that alot. Could be the wifes fault but i least i got something with me to fix it. All in all its a great product and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisenq on 01/11/2014

It´s possible put money paper. works well for waterproofing, especially since the wettest it'll ever get is probably just going to be from rain. *Nice size: about the size of an average house key, so it fits nicely. Won't open accidentally. Is very light The ring is so fine that´s the only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by263735 on 12/11/2013

It looks like great box for small geocaches. I like it and will order more. It also contains sealant, so I thing it can be water resistant. It's easy to put small logbook. none for that price. It is "Color Assorted", I recieved blue. Black, Dark Green or dark gray colors are much better for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymountainpete on 12/03/2013

Water tight, lightweight, just the right size to hold a few pills, fits easily into a pocket, price is right, rubber o-ring. Went through the washing machine without leaking (but not recommended!). Some of the paint rubbed off, random color selection is a pain - I got red, blue and purple. I use it to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStefanPetrucci on 11/11/2013

Very solid, watertight, with plenty of room inside. I bought it to use it as a micro-geocache container. It can hold a scroll of paper easily. The ring on the top makes it easy to hang off of small branches or in urban areas. I saw one as a geocache in the wild, and the metal ring on the top was corroded.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedropaulorosa on 11/04/2013

Good secret pocket and waterproof. Bom compartimento secreto otimo para guardar "coisas" e é a prova d'agua. Recebi a cor azul. No cons. Its cheap an works. very good to hide weed..kkkkkk Sem contras. bom produto e barato. Chegou muito rápido no brasil I received the product in a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections