DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Pill Shaped Keychain (Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
nice Good product optimum micro Cheap & Waterproof
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydice187 on 12/16/2014

Pros: Good quality and very useful to carry meds anywhere. Cons: Its a random color, mine was purple :/

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byFlaxton on 11/30/2014

Waterproof pill container that costs next to nothing. Took this snorkeling two days in a row. Put 5 Dramamine pills in it for my seas sickness. The rubber O ring keeps the pills dry. Inside is very smooth, can hold powder with no issues... Naw saying.

Impression:Cheap & Waterproof;

0 0 0

• posted bysbrunslev on 10/30/2014

Pros. Really good for Geocaching purposes. cons. If it has to be something then the rubber ring broke after a year in nature, which is not bad! Are fully satisfied with this product for the purpose as geocash . and the price is super compared to the original geocaches containers

Impression:nice,micro,Geocaching;

0 0 0

• posted bycrmagnus on 10/27/2014

Pros: Small, practical and best of all, it's completely waterproof. Cons: The Buyer should choose the color.

Impression:optimum;

0 0 0

• posted byg1g4h3rtz on 08/15/2014

I received the aluminum pill 3 days ago and i tested the hell out of it jut to see if i can trust it to do different things. Pro: - the o-ring holds well and the pill is watertight - tested at half a meter depth with toilet paper inside the pill; - large enough to hold 2 pils and a bill and more... Read more

Impression:Beautiful addition to my keyring;

0 0 0

• posted bylekwarik on 07/16/2014

It is water-proof. Nice design, shiny aluminium. I bought it for my mini microscope I use to watch on coins. Also is it possible to store pills inside it. Good to store things you need dry, or if they are smelly. When arrived, it had some scratches, like from jaws that held it. Keychain ring is I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysande80 on 05/30/2014

Very nice quality. Strong aluminium capsule. None, actually. Maybe a bit smaller than I thought when ordering. However, if you compare these to commercial geocache-container tubes - they are way more expensive and do exactly the same thing. So no worries there. Personally, I ordered this for a If... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflotan11 on 04/30/2014

It's a great small pill to stock what you want. The top of the pill can be open and you have just to clean interior of pill ( it was dirty when i have receive ) and it's ready for you. I don't really use often but i think it's goo for traveller, to stock medic or other. It's really easy to use of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRubbish165 on 02/09/2014

I already bought some of these in the past and they are great to carry pill shaped aspirins or other medicines with you. It's absolutely waterproof, sturdy and to me it already proofed it's use... Maybe the rubber ring. If the rubber ring gets damaged, it can sinply be replaced by another rubber... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykivimaki on 01/17/2014

Feels really good quality product. Suprised how tiny the item really was. Good for storing some pills in keychain. Rubber seal feels like a good quality and it is able to keep water and moisture out of the container. My only concern was what color will arrive, because they are random and I don't... Read more

Aluminum Pill Shaped Keychain (Color Assorted)

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections