DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Optical Fiber Optic Toslink Audio Cable (150CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Great value Perfect for my car
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byartilano on 12/08/2014

This is a great bargain. There are optical cables out there that are being pushed for, what, US$25? US$40? But this does exactly what those far more expensive cables do, with quality that is not lacking thus far. I haven't experienced any problems with it at all, and build quality looks quite satisfactory.... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bydarkcreation on 11/13/2014

A Cheap product, very useless i need this for my car and was excellent the shipping was fast, more fast than i think and the quality is very good Read more

Impression:Perfect for my car;

0 0 0

• posted byBeanut on 02/10/2014

Wow, a toslink cable for such a discount price. Look and feel is excellent, and doesn't feel like a cheap product. I connected the cable between an Apple tv and a digital to analog convertor and it works like a charm. Although it's converted the sound quality is very high. I think there are no cons As ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagroom on 12/20/2013

Good quality - The housing is sturdy, connections fit nice and snug, wire is thick enough that it feels solid but not so bulky it's annoying. Cheap! (as in inexpensive) No cons about this that I can find. I suppose one might just be the length. Just be aware it's 5', so if you only need 1-2', you'll ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywindmill2010 on 11/09/2013

Good quality cable for a very decent price! Arrived within 1week, free shipping in good order by airmail. No ** product, functions very welk beween my plasma tv and analogue receiver. The attached soft plastic caps at both ends of the cable are also very handy. Don't Buy this at home, Buy at DX. Your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySumobracket on 10/28/2013

Its a great quality cable with good connection ends and a strong inner fiber cable. The price really can't be beat for this quality. The attached connection protectors are a very nice addition if you have to move the cable a lot. The fiber cable will over time deteriorate but that is normal with any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaul2307 on 10/15/2013

The price is incredibly cheap, and the cable works as a charm with my dreambox sat receiver. Both tips are covered in plastic to pervent damage, and the cable seems to be in good condition. So far, haven't seen any. There is no Cons on this product at all. It's pretty low priced & decent quality.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywrx888 on 10/10/2013

-it's cheap and it works -appears well made -decent thickness of cable, but not too thick so it's still very flexible -none I had some fancy optical cable with metal connectors and very thick shielded cable (which was not very flexible) before buying this cable. This cable actually works better because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysfelipe on 08/25/2013

Good product. Well made. The cable length is enough. It comes with protectors to avoid dust inside the terminations. The protectors are attached to the cable so you won't have to worry about losing them. None so far. It does exactly what it supposes to do. I'm using to connect my TV with the Home Theater ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhowhardcanitbe on 07/21/2013

Ends connect with a good click for a firm connection Cable has some heft to it, so more resistant to damage 1.5m length (about 4.5') is good length - not too short and not too long - for connecting two devices that are on different shelves in a cabinet, allows enough slack to be able to pull components ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections