Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarararar on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I originally purchased these tips for an iron I bought from DX a couple years ago. Now I have purchased a Hakko FX-888 and it seems that these tips fit it well. These tips last a long time if you keep them tinned!Cons:If you do not keep these tips tinned and ke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRazzie on 06/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fits Aoyue (936/937 aoyue irons) soldering irons like genuine products. Tips look great, nice and sharp pointCons:More information/specs would be nice, it is unsure what a ' standard ' soldering iron is. maybe a picture of the bottom to show the mounting option... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedewitt on 10/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:None, really. Cheaply made. Cons:Wasn't sure what a "standard" soldering iron was, but mine was not it! This is NOT THREADED, simply a smooth bore. A 5/32 drill bit (just under 0.4 mm) is a slightly loose slip fit - not tight enough to hold. OtherThoughts:I order... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJanvaris on 08/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Can't say much, but it just fits allmost all soldering stations that are made in China. I have LionKing 852BD and this tip fits perfect on my ceramic heater of soldering iron. Build quality is good. Price - could it get lower? For free maybe/ No, it's perfect. Co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections