Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byborjaardilla on 01/29/2013

I bought this tip to use it with a solder station that I had bought time ago. It is really chip and for the price I must admit that it has a good balance. It is usefull for smd soldering and it is very precise, unlike the tips which where included in the station, so it is good to buy some extra tips to have more variety It has a very poor material in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzivlakb on 04/09/2012

They are cheap. Build quality is good. They do work as expected. Decent price / quality ratio. Nothing so far. They fit perfectly on my Atten 8586 soldering stations ceramic heater . I bought three pieces because in my city can’t buy ONE for the money that I gave to these three alltogether. I tried one as soon as they arrived and worked with it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWelland on 10/26/2010

None. Expensive. You can buy high quality from other resource easily. This is the worst quality solder tip for Hakko 936 solder station. It is gone after 20 minutes of usage. And cannot be bring back with a professional solder tip refersher. The solder station temp was set at 300C, and normal tips can last about a year. But his one can only last a few ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections