Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygothicspiderman on 04/30/2013

Absolutely adorable little plushy! Excellent price for these stuffed critters, and they're soft and well filled with fluff. My little brother is a Boo fanatic, so I bought this for his birthday and he was thrilled. I can't really think of any. It's solidly sewn together, I don't expect it to fall apart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigodigow on 03/19/2013

Nice quality and cheap. / Boa qualidade e barato. My only con is the size, I found very little. I have not found any defect. / Meu único contra é com relação ao tamanho, achei meio pequeno. Não achei nenhum defeito. It's a great product, especially for people who love the Mario ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiyuumi on 03/14/2013

Affordable, made of good material and cute. There was a thread sticking out of Boo's eyebrow, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Other than that I found nothing wrong in the shape of Boo compared to in game. The Boo seems to like to faceplant, it won't stay upright properly. I bought it for my friend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjabmanthehutt on 01/28/2013

Everything! It is an extremely good representation of the character. The quality is excellent, much better than I had anticipated. Absolutely none. I have found nothing wrong with it thus far. Only time will tell as to the durability of the product. I was very impressed. Considering the excellent overall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabcunha on 01/28/2013

Well-made, very similar to the game, good size. Overall, a great gift for a friend or for your house. Kind of useless, apart from decorating. I personally believe that a good gift is something a person would like to have but would not buy it for themselves. This doll is a good example of a gift that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleok52 on 10/16/2012

This doll is really cute. It's built with a great material. I don't have anything con this product, really Nothing. I have not found any defect, even in details. It's a good gift to a girlfriend without a special date (If she likes Super Mario), It's a good gift to a girlfriend without a special date ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoyo42 on 02/18/2012

Originally I ordered 3 of these. As I planned on using them as dog toys for my little guy, who coincidentally is named Boo. But to my surprise he has yet to tear even one apart and he is no slouch tearing the stuffing out of anything. So far he's worked over 2 of them for nearly a year and one is still ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byr2yneth on 09/19/2011

- Quality work but it's still bulging at some points of the doll - Feels very plush and a very nice displayable doll - Somehow it doesn't get very dirty from dust - It's so cheap and the price you pay for this at a local store is at least $15 CAD! - No cons, this is a great doll It's so cheap and it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMimMonster on 08/01/2011

This boo is really well made, I've had it for moths and months and still no stitches came loose. It's really soft and cuddly and it looks like a real boo. You know, sometimes you buy a figure, doll or toy and something just doesn't seem right. Like the eyes just aren't right or something. Well, I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeiggam on 05/29/2011

letgit Boo with mario with tags attached, clean, good quality, well made, cute, good value, great for collector for mario stuff none that i see, only small thing i see is the white teeth is a cloth like hard material that is glued onto the mouth, mine with slightly crooked, but nothing too out of whack ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections