DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Ipod Nano 4/5 (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You will be surprised how good this armband is in terms of quality. It has a perfect fit and finish, elastic fabric is very soft on the skin and the velcro system -does the job it promised to do. -does not do it perfectly love it - I never know where to put the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymilanc89 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight, non absorbent material, feels ok on your skin. Has enough space to put some similar players or mobile phones. Bottom edge can be cut out if you want to put in a gps or similar dongle. Cons:The strip which is ~30cm could be a little longer, in case you wante... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprisk4 on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Neat and cheap. Now I don't have to hold the iPod all the time when working out. Cons:Only fit the iPod only, if your iPod had casing(mine have a silicone case), you have to take it off first, because it wouldn't fit. OtherThoughts:I think it's compatible with the iPod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOllieGN on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You will be surprised how good this armband is in terms of quality. It has a perfect fit and finish, elastic fabric is very soft on the skin and the velcro system, which goes the entire length of the band is top notch. I dare say this product rivals and tops b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymusty90 on 04/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-does the job it promised to do. -does not do it perfectly Cons:- only one opening so you might need to put it upsire down to make sure earphones are plugged.. -really really short armband, fit only for teenagers or females. OtherThoughts:it is good but was a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigers75 on 06/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- love it - I never know where to put the iPod while on the beach or at the pool; - very good for running too; - the build quality is good and its flexible so you can lock it in place anywhere along your arm or wrist; - it's "foamy" so it'll hardly s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorsangres on 01/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is made with good quality materials, except for the velcro, which is not the safest time to fix the arm. Out of this detail has good construction, good size and is excellent for use with your ipod or mp4 player. . El producto esta realizado con bue... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections