DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Ipod Nano 4/5 (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Unbelievable quality

posted by OllieGN on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

You will be surprised how good this armband is in terms of quality. It has a perfect fit and finish, elastic fabric is very soft on the skin and the velcro system, which goes the entire length of the band is top notch. I dare say this product rivals and tops big brand name armbands from InCase, Marware or even Apple's own. And since the face window is in all clear plastic, you can fit basically any rectangular Nano, I've tried it with the 1st, 4th and 7th gens.

Cons:

The material has a sort of industrial smell when it arrives, but it goes away rather quickly (probably a good idea to give it a wash before using if it annoys you).

OtherThoughts:

I've used a bunch of armbands for the Nanos (I have almost every generation) for the last 5 years, this is by far the best one I've ever came across.

Bottomline:

Seriously, have you not read what I said above about the quality? Trust me. Order two. You'll want to later. It's that good.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections