DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (Black)
  • 5 star 15 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrielppal on 10/10/2013

I bought it for a Motorola Defy+ and it works great. If you tie it tightly to your arm it will not fall, you can run and do exercise without worrying about your cellphone or ipod. The cellphone touchscreen can be accessed without taking it from the armband. It evens comes with a small side pocket where you can put money or a small key. I couldn't find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Nice look. Nice feel. Useful. The touchscreen works flawlessly through the transparent plastic cover. Strap might open suddenly, if you strap it on too tight. The material doesn't breath - so it protects your phone from sweat, but it makes you sweat twice as much under it. I read that this works for a Samsung Galaxy S (i9000) as well. But it's just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenjoyash on 04/29/2013

Very cheap, but good quality. The neoprene si very good and the velcro to. Fits perfect on my normal arm, with excellent confort and regulation. The pvc is a little bit to much thick, so is not so easy tap the touchscreen and under the sun the visibility is bad. Fits almost perfect with my Motorola Defy+. Even if the smartphone is a little bit much ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleohds on 04/02/2013

Great Armband! just like the ones at SportAuthority, but incredibly cheaper! the touch screen works through the plastic perfectly. It is crazy cheap, but really well built! even thought after laundry it still really solid . I am really glad with this purchase ! There is nothing to complain about this product! Sometimes my sisters arms are too thin for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byqnvikki on 03/28/2013

Great value. Fits my iphone 5 pretty well as long as I either don't have it in a case or use only the hard plastic back cases. since it is so snug it is easy to use thru the plastic. Works pretty well. Need to take iphone out of case most times so it will fit. it is a little baggy on an iphone 3 case so not easy to use touch features. Velcro is a little ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byYataro on 01/29/2013

The price, good material, it doesn't irritate my skin. It protects as well the phone, and the screen is working fine with that. I can handle everything, even it's in the case. The size of the product as well good. Not too small, not so big, just the proper size. I enjoy using this when I'm jogging. To release the phone is a bit difficult, when there ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybartpostmus on 01/27/2013

- Fits thight around my iPhone 3gs. (no worries that it will fall out while running!). - Velcro is of good quality. - Iphone is still easy to operate inside the holder. - Excellent for use while running. - Also allows tracking of performance if combined with the right app :-) - No cons, just a good product for a great price. - Product would even be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatjaz85 on 01/08/2013

+Very good fit for smartphones +Easy to use through the foil +Doesn not leave any hard use scratches on arm even if well compressed +Fits very good directly on skin -If used on any type of material the armband slowly slips down and you have to always fit all over again -The sticking strap is too short and if your arm circumference is a bit smaller you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPeaceman71 on 01/08/2013

This works exactly as expected and there is a lot of value for the money. None None Product well worth buying. I bought this to use with my old iPhone 3GS and the phone fits perfectly in the pocket. All the holes are where they are supposed to be, that is hole for the microphone, the headphones jack etc. The velcro is holding well and in my case the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoaoSaPires on 11/23/2012

It's very smooth and well manufactured. The arm band secures itself very gently to the arm. Doesn’t fall or swipe. It's a little bit difficult to remove the iPhone from inside it because the plastic screen gets almost “glued” to the iPhone screen. But this is nothing to be worried about because all similar products must have the same issue. The iPhone ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections