Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStMute on 11/18/2013

It works, it's inexpensive and it's adjustable. I could not find anything like this locally so DX really came through for me! It's not the fastest cutter. With that said, I would NEVER have completed my task without it! So is it really a CON? Slow and steady won the race after all! I used this hole saw to cut a 110mm hole in my computer desk's CPU cabinet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScherbakovSB on 06/09/2013

Good idea for wood-cutting tool. It's easy to change diameter of hole. Easy to disassemble or change cutting blades. It can be used for 1 to 30 mm wood or for materials with the same properties. When i used it, i found some cons. The first con is that cutting blades are made of low hardness steel. So, this tool won't be sharp enough for a long time ... Read more

circle saw1 circle saw2 circle saw3 common review
    0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/04/2011

Superb finninshings on a tool like this, it is rare to find on market, usefull on Pro + Hobby purposes! Very well constructed, easy as 1-2-3 to adjust the diammeter on yours average holes needs. The twin blades can be replaced later, but need to find a cuttelery shopper, to machine some copies from original. So, this kit COULD comes with spare twin ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections