Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPackoAssamita on 01/12/2013

Solid material and also the construction. Useful to charge and to manipulate the phone in a standing position. Easy to use, just plug-in You have to plug-in to electrical network to charge phone and external battery, but its normal because of the USB Amp power. If you are in Europe you may bye a plug convertor for the electrical network. I use it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydddbr on 10/23/2011

Can charge both cell phone and spare battery at the same time. Works as usb connector to pc. I'm using it nder my pc screen while I develop for Android. Really useful! Do not charge spare battery only on Usb, you have to connect it to power too. When on power, can recharge both cellphone on the dock and the spare battery. When on Usb, can charge Only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosebama on 10/25/2010

Solid, great materials, seems to have a good build quality You can use to sync your device and charge an extra battery at the same time It just does what it says really well A bit expensive lasted more than two months to be shipped due to stock issues The LED is a bit disturbing, I have pasted a paper on it It uses miniUSB plugs for the PC and wall ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustminime on 04/13/2010

The Charging Dock for Google Nexus One comes with two separate cables (1 usb and 1 ac) both are being connected in the back. These cables allow you to charge your Nexus from the ac while uploading and downloading files trough the usb. The Charging Dock for Google Nexus One can also be used as a slide show frame. The Charging Dock for Google Nexus One ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections