DX » Community » Reviews » 60MHz Oscilloscope Probe with X1/X10 Switch (Max 600V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by7dexter on 01/18/2012

it's cheap and looks decent, tip is precise enough. And they are 10x, can't think about any other. it's impossible to set up compensation properly, at least in the two probes that I bought. The probes are usefull at low frequencies. Well, buying piece of axial cable with bnc and tip conector and building probe on your own would result with same quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHansibull on 08/27/2011

* Very cheap compared to other stores and shops * Mine can handle frequencies a little bit over 60 MHz * Nice quality rubber caple, soft and flexible * The hook is nice and stiff * The BNC lock is pretty solid * The ground wire clip is steady and solid, maybe a bit sharp The switch between 1X - 10X may be a little bit hard to pull, but that is not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcsrule on 01/19/2011

Great price and the build quality is quite good. The BNC connector is very sturdy and fits nicely. The cable is rubberized and the probes, while made of a cheaper plastic, do feel like they will hold up nicely. They work great. the probe end is made of a cheaper plastic but its sturdy enough and I haven't had any problems. -measurements are accurate,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobfrapples on 03/19/2010

The trim adjustment screw is on the base of the connector and not the probe and is metal not plastic like some. The ref/Ground wire with clip is exposed and not covered like some making it very easy to remove if you please, I rarely use that clip prefer floating measurements. Hmmm... none that I can think of but then again we'll see how long it takes ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections