DX » Community » Reviews » 60MHz Oscilloscope Probe with X1/X10 Switch (Max 600V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by7dexter on 01/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's cheap and looks decent, tip is precise enough. And they are 10x, can't think about any other. Cons:it's impossible to set up compensation properly, at least in the two probes that I bought. OtherThoughts:The probes are usefull at low frequencies. Bottomline... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHansibull on 08/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Very cheap compared to other stores and shops * Mine can handle frequencies a little bit over 60 MHz * Nice quality rubber caple, soft and flexible * The hook is nice and stiff * The BNC lock is pretty solid * The ground wire clip is steady and solid, maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcsrule on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price and the build quality is quite good. The BNC connector is very sturdy and fits nicely. The cable is rubberized and the probes, while made of a cheaper plastic, do feel like they will hold up nicely. They work great. Cons:the probe end is made of a ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobfrapples on 03/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The trim adjustment screw is on the base of the connector and not the probe and is metal not plastic like some. The ref/Ground wire with clip is exposed and not covered like some making it very easy to remove if you please, I rarely use that clip prefer floating... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections